4.

******************change of view point*******************

MUSIC FOR THE CHAPTER:

-Do you think that she will ever wake up?

Tony asked Bruce. They had been taking statistics from the unconscious girl they had found after an explosion in the south pole. The girl had been almost naked only wearing a ripped suit like attire and her black hair burned from the ends. Now she was in a white bodysuit that took her witals every 10 minutes. They had been bad in the beginning but had stabilised as her injuries had gotten better. But the healing of the injuries had revealed that she had an unsetteling amount of old scars. In fact around 10% of her small body was covered in them.

-Who knows. She should have woken up by now.

Bruce answers. He didn't quite understand why Tony was so worried for this girl. She obviously wasn't related to him or any other reason like that. Who knew, she might be dangerous. Although now she just lied still in the healing bod.

-Maybe I can help.

Stephen walked in the laboratory.

- How could you help? There is nothing wrong with her. She just doesn't wake up.

Tony said quite harshly. Which took Stephan by surprise. His husband hardly talked to him that way.

- You do remember that I am a doctor right? Besides I can sense strong magic within her. I may be able to make connection with her and wake her up that way.

Tony looked at Bruce to gain his approval. Bruce nodded and Stephen stepped next to the bod. Tony lifted the cover and Stephen started to cast the connection spell. Few minutes later and Stephen still concentrated in the spell the girls eyes quickly opened and she started hyperventilating.

- Wh-who are you? Where am I? I-I can't breath! Why? What have you done?

She started shouting still not breathing properly. Bruce acted fast and took an oxygen tank an put the mask on the girls face. She took few hesitant breaths and slowly relaxed a little.

- Good, just try to breath. My name is Bruce Banner, this Is Tony Stark-Strange and that wizard is Dr. Stephen Stark-Strange. We are from the Avengers and found you unconscious in the south pole few weeks back. Can you tell us your name and what were you doing there?

He asked from the girl. Bruce didn't quite trust that the girl would tell them the truth but it was worth a shot. The girl looked all of them in the eyes one by one and then answered,

- I honestly have no answers for any of those questions. Well- I think my name is D-domino... or something. Would you explain what or who are the Avengers?

Tony and Bruce looked each other. They didn't quite expect that the girl or Domino had no knowledge of the Avengers.

- Are the Avengers like the Justice League?

Domino asked.

- Wait, what is the Justice league?

Tony looked at Domino, who started to say something but then didn't and looked in her hands.

- I don't know. I feel that I should know but I don't. I feel strange, exhausted. How long have I been out?

- At least few weeks. Why?

Tony asked. He seemed to be very worried about her. Domino's emotionless face didn't say anything about how she felt but Tony still felt her confusion and helplessness. Al though simultaneously she seamed to be confident and angry. Sthephen notised this and tried to offer a way to help,

- Can I look in to your mind? I could try to help you remember. It won't...

- ...do any damage as long as I am willing to open my mind to you. Go ahead. My mind is all open.

Domino stopped Stephen mid sentence. Stephen was surprised she knew how mind links worked, those were an advanced technique after all. But he began to look into Domino's mind. But what he found was close to nothing. Her mind was almost plank. Only memories Stephen found were acts of fighting and meditation. He also found loads of information that didn't match their reality or any of those he knew of. Domino seamed to even know things girl her age normally wouldn't. But none of it seemed to form a compleet story, so it was clear why she was confused.

- It seams that you have a forced amnesia. Your magic has sealed all knowledge and memories you wish you didn't have and mostly anything else too.

Stephen finally said.

- Tony can we talk in the hallway a bit.

- Sure honey.

After Tony closed the lab door after he and Stephen were in the hallway Stephen started to talk.

- I am guessing you have already made your mind and I will not try to talk you out of it. But what you should know is that she has made an emotional mind link between you. Probably from the moment you lifted her in the south pole. That's why you have been so concerned of her these past weeks. I have broken the link but you will probably still understand her feelings more vividly than anyone else. And the same goes the other way around.

- Yes you are right dear. I would like her staying with us as part of the family. Only question I have left is how are we telling this to Peter and Harley?

-Leave that to me. Now we should explain the situation to Domino.

AN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!The story will from here on out be based on instagram fanfiction by @staphenxtony. Mostly the relationships are important and the same but there may be some similar or same happenings. This is done with consent from @stephenxtony and will not be the same story just with some extra characters.