16.

When we arrived I greeted everyone and took the S-symbol from what wasleft of my suit and viewed it over. Even though my hand computer had been destroyed the spare computer and accessory belt were okay though without any power.

- I need to charge this to explain somethings but papa can help me to show somethings.

I said as I placed the spare plate on the charging surface.

I turned to papa who also was invited to this meeting. He nodded and we went through what in my mind could be sheared. Then he formed a magic link and showed everyone parts of my past. I left a lot to only be known by my family but let them see my childhood in Nanda Parbat, how father had taken me and Damian in and made us heroes, how we entered the young justice to work under the Justice league and learnt to trust Raven and Zatanna and learnt to do magic. 

- So you are from another world? Does the wizard see it?

Thor asked getting an elbow jammed in his ribs by Nat. She understood that if papa actually could see there I could go back. But now I had a life here too, so deciding which world I was the happiest if they could ever connect, wasn't something to think about now.

- Apparently this world or the other is in between, so it can't be reached by simply a spell.

Papa saidlooking at me making sure that I was okay with this. I looked back at him and gave a small smile and started talking:

- So now that you have some idea of the other world, I have something else I want to discuss. Apparently the vortex that seems to be the reason I am here was something that worked with combining magic and technology but that is not the main point. To work this kind of portal has to have a receiver.

- So what you mean is that there is someone here that is working with those in the other world?

Bruce said more than asked. I nodded.

- Because they obviously can't just meet and decide what to do, there must be another way. My ques is that either there is some kind of pathway that opens only at some specific time or they have found way to communicate without actually meeting.

Everyone went silent and seemed to be progressing what I had just said. Finally Rhodey opened his mouth and said:

-Are we sure that the people operating the portal on this side are... well bad?

-No, my grandfather is a master at manipulating others and could have lied to some good people. But that is not the point what we need to do is find them and stop them, 

I said as I took the recharged plate of charge and opened it. First the spare accessory belt and then the lights of the computer went of. I placed the devise on the table and started opening different windows full of information about how my grandfather and the Light have been operating in the past to show them. That is when dad reacted to what I had said:

-Wait. Us? Are you planning on joining us on this? I won't allow it. You are too young.

I turned to him. In a way I could understand him. Yes, I was very young but I had done this before.

- Dad I wasn't asking. You've seen what I am capable of and if I can't do this with you I'll do it alone.

I said to him gently to not appear threatening. I simply laid out the facts. He was surprised by my new found confidence but wasn't really convinced:

-You don't have a suit or powers. How will you fight if you need to. Our opponents use guns. You can't run away from a bullet.

-I won't have to if I can reflect it.

That was when everyone stoped reading my files and turned their faces towards me.

- Could you repeat that?

Aunt Nat asked.

- Easier if I show you. I just need some space, so let's go to the training hall. There is swords right?

Everyone nodded and we started to make our way to the training halls. I felt dad getting agitated so I took his hand to calm him even though only papa could totally calm him if it went to that. Only Thor didn't seem to be confused but again that might be because he had mainly been in New Asgard for these past months so he didn't know me that well.