18.

***Tony's respective***

Tony stood in his lab looking a holographic image of the costume he had designed for Domino. He had seen some pictures of her previous costume and had taken the color pallet from it but the rest was different. The new costume was more armored and had more technical features. Domino had previously had loads of different equipment but now the suit would make most of them useless. Now he just had to figure out how to make it easy to carry around everywhere she went.

Tony was thinking abut adding lasers or some kind of firearm when he was interrupted by Stephen wrapping his hands around him.

-Dear this is not a good time. I'm trying to figure out how to give Domino a firearm feature without her noticing it except in the case she absolutely needs it,

Tony said but did nothing to squirm out of Stephen's grip. Stephen gave few soft kisses to his husband and said:

-Maybe she doesn't need any. I don't mean she can be put in danger but you saw her past. I don't think this world has anything that could pose a threat she hasn't seen already. Besides now she has her magic. She is not stupid if everything goes down she can teleport out. And last but not least you have a deal with her. She loves and honors you too much to but that aside.

Stephen's words calmed Tony's nerves. His husband was right. Though Domino had been with them only little under half a year she was quite imprinted on them. And he was on her.

-But she is just a girl. What kind of parent makes their child grow up like that,

Tony had to argue. Domino could have become a normal girl who played with dolls and went to a normal school if it wasn't for her upbringing. Stephen span Tony around and looked into his eyes:

- Someone who needed a weapon not a child, Tony. We have to remember that her father tried to help her out of it, and did too. If he hadn't been there for her and her brother she would have fallen back to how she was 3 year ago. Don't you agree?

Tony nodded. But even though Stephen was right he couldn't not be worried. Stephen noticed this and said:

- Look, I have an idea but would you be more comfortable Domino being here or her being away from any harm?

- If she is safe and away from any harm here it would be the best. But if she will be safe it's all I want for her. What's your idea?

- I have contacts to the wizard world, I could get her into Hogwarts or  Ilvermorny. Though she is already two years older than entering students normally are but she is also skilled in ancient magic so that shouldn't really be a problem. But she would also have to stay at the school.

Tony staid silent for a Second. He had to think if it really was best for Domino to attend a school for wizards and witches. Maybe she couldn't blend in. Finally he spoke:

- That isn't a bad idea but how do we sell it to her. Even though we have an agreement doesn't mean she won't disagree going there.

Stephen smiled:

-Don't worry about that. We'll tell her she will bee keeping an eye on those who seem suspicious, so she would be working to stop the dimensional portal from happening and still staying away from the main fight.

Tony nodded and smiled:

-Let's do that.

Stephen gave him few soft kisses and put his hands on Tony's hips:

- What you say. Ready to call it a day?

Tony snickered and kissed him back. They made out in the lab for a while but then transfer to their room.