42.

So from now on the Wizarding world will have a grand part in the story BUT. I absolutely refuse to read The Cursed Child. So I'll see what comes from it.

________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at the Leaky Couldron just five minutes before we were to meet up with Albus and his family but they were no where to be seen. Papa said we should wait inside so we wouldn't attract any unwanted attention. 

What we didn't expect was that the Potters were wating for us inside for the same reason. Except they were not able to avoid attention even inside. Or more spesifically Mr. and Mrs. Potter weren't able to awoid it. As expected from the "boy who lived" and a famous ex-quidditchplayer.

- So... Is it hard to be kid to one of the most famous people in the community?

I asked after I had walked next to Albus.

- Merlin's beard Domino. Don't sneak around like that. And you tell me. As far as I know your parents are famous with muggles. Not to mention your other dad is the literar Sorcerer Supreme,

he answered.

- Well few are those who know the face of the Sorcerer Supreme. But point taken. Can we go ahead or do we have to wait for them? I'm in no rush but I have one very unpatient panther cup in my backpack.

- We can just go, James and Lily already went ahead. I was just wating for you. Mom, dad we are going,

He said as he took me to the back yard of the bar. He cave me some time to let Asisi out and on a leach. I wasn't too worried of him running of but other people might be more comfortable if there wasn't a panther on the loose. He was still the size I could carry him, but he was getting heavy.

And after I was done he tapped one of the bricks on the opposite wall with his wand and the wall opened revealing the Diagon Alley. 

Albus and I walked down the busy street towards the shop I would get my uniform.

- I got mine from here too. I had to get a bigger one just last year as the old robe was getting way too short. But I'll accompany you inside.

He said and opened the door in front of me. The sign over the door red Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

Inside the shop I found myself surrounded by a wide variety of different robes for bouth men and women. But what stuck to my eyes was the fact that I hadn't really seen anyone our age wear robes like the adoults did. And even most of them had only worn a coat robe or a cape.

- Say Al. There aren't that many robes around the street yet this store seems to be doing well. What's that about?

- Well- atleast in my family we mostly just wear dress robes and uniform robes. But my grandparents wear them pretty much all the time. I guess it's generational thing. Most older people wear them more and somewhere after 50 people seem to begin wearing them more. But honestly- I have noooo idea.

Just as Albus finished his explanation a woman game from behind a curtain separating the front of the shop from the back where the fitting happened. Behind him came a blond lanky boy around our age. He visibly recognised Albus but before they could react Azizi desided he'd make a new friend and jumped on the boy.

- Azizi no! Get back here,

I yelled at my "cat" and took a step to the seen. Azizi had pinned the boy to the cround and was patting his head to the boys cheek. Though he was no where near fully grown panther but still the size of a large cat so the boy couldn't move from under him. His face had turned even paler and his eyes had opened wide as hi stared at Azizi in fear. I didn't want to get Azizi in troble because I didn't pay attention to him, so I was fairly confused when I realised that Albus was laughing behind me,

- Damn Scorp- you look so stupid right now.

The blond boys eyes turned to look at Albus who had folded on himself as he laughed his lungs out.

- Al- What are you. Is this- this- cat(?) yours?

He asked and sat up after I got Azizi leave him alone. Albus took few steps towards his and gave him his had so he could stand up. He shook his head and turned his attention to me and Azizi.

- No it's hers. Let me introduce you. Scorpius this is Domino Stark-Strange. Domino this is Scorpius Malfoy.

Scorpius turned to look at me and gave me a kind smile. He extended his hand to shake mine,

- Pleaced to meet you Domino. Al has told me about you.

I took his hand in mine,

- All good I hope. He has told me about you too.

We exchanged some plesantries and Scorpius stayed with Albus to wait for me to go shop for supplies together. 

Though I had thought that the woman was THE madam Malkin she was not. But to be fair she was her daughter she had gotten married and had a different name now. She told me to stand on a podium to take my measurements. The uniform was a loose fit rope so I didn't have to take my clothes off, just my jacket. The fitting didn't take long and the robe was going to be done before the evening, so I could come to get it before the shop closed.

When I got back to the front of the store Albus and Scorpius were sitting on a sofa with Azizi trying to fit in between them. We continued to gather supplies for the school year.  I didn't have any need to get more potion ingredients but Al and Scorpius had some things to buy so we went to buy them first. After that we went around and bought all we needed as we got to know each other.

Our final stop was at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. A store owned by Albus' uncle. And though they didn't really sell school supplies the boys told me we would find a lot of cool stuff. Though I had to usher Azizi back in to my backpack because the store apparently sold Pygmy Puffs, a breed of puffskein. Scorpius seemed very interested in my backpack room so I promised I'd show it to him and Albus later after School started and we'd be settled in the doorms. And after closing my back we stepped in the store.