12.

***Change of view and time skip(3 months)***

-Hello. Who is this?

Tony Answered his phone. He Had been on edge the whole morning after sending Peter and Domino to school. He wasn't worried about Peter but Domino had still trouble with her memory and had random panic attacks. And yesterday she had had two.

-Hello this is principal Jefferson I have your child in the office for fighting and need you to come here as soon as possible.

The principal answered. His voice told Tony that this wasn't a small fight. Tony sight and said:

-Fine. Who did Peter fight?

-No mr. Stark-Strange, the child in question is your daughter. She sent a boy in the hospital.

Tony got a little shocked. Domino was so calm and now had sent someone to hospital. Although to be fair she did throw Thor to the ground. But that was when she was frightened by his sudden touch. Tony closed the phone and went to get his car. 

After reaching the school Tony hurried to the office to meet up with the principal, Domino and the injured boys parents. Through the door he heard the mother of the boy yelling:

-I want this girl to be sent to a prison. She is a danger to us all and has to be locked up. My little boy is now paralysed and will need help the rest of his life.

Tony stopped before opening the door. If Domino had really paralysed someone, maybe she shouldn't go to school before she had all her memories. He shook his head and decided to see what had happened before deciding the future of his daughter.

-Mr. Stark-Strange. Thank you for coming. As you see we had contacted the boys parents and the authorities about what happened.

The principal greeted Tony when he walked in and sat next to Domino who looked like she didn't know how to be and had gone back to being emotionless and appeared cold. Although after Looking into her eyes Tony could feel her real feelings. She was sorry and a little worried. But no fear could be found. Instead she was excited. Through their mental link Tony felt that she was excited because she had remembered something that was important to her.

-So now that everyone are here we can start. Miss Stark-Strange. Could you tell us your version of what happened?

The principal said and started the meeting. Domino looked to her right hand that had someones hand print on it and started talking.

- Well, I was walking out from the lunchroom with Peter when this boy came to us and started to bully Peter. After he was done with him he turned to me. It was so sudden that I hid behind Peter. But he was fast enough to grab my hand and yank be back. He proceeded to hit me. That was when I sort of went to panic mode and striked my fingers first in his neck and then in his armpits. After that he just fell in the ground and made the teacher come to see what happened. And the rest you already know.

-You are lying how could a small girl make a boy twice your size paralysed just like that. You must have beaten him bad.

The mother started yelling to Domino's face. She was not having this. Domino just looked her dead in the eyes. She was starting to say something but then didn't. She looked in the corner of the room and saw a security camera.

-First of all because your son crapped me it will count as self-defense. And second of all if the doctor would pinch him in his armpits he will be just fine. The security film will show that the one that actually acted violently was your son.

The mother went silent. She just looked Domino who was as calm as it gets. 

-If you don't believe me just go try. It doesn't have to be the doctor. I just stopped his nerves from working temporarily.

What followed Domino's last statement was that the police officers checked the security cameras and saw that Flash (the boy) was the one that actually assaulted her first. So they called to the hospital if they could actually cure his paralyses by just pinching him. And unsurprisingly it did. Flash walked out the hospital after an hour. The mother sill tried to sue Domino for emotional drama. But the police told her that in that case they would have to investicate Flash attacking  Domino too, which made her shut up. And because there was really nothing to discus anymore the principal send everyone home.