15.

Before I stood up I felt someone taking me in to a loving hug. It was dad, I could feel from him that somehow he had seen everything and he still wanted me close to him.

-Dad, I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person. What I've done in the past can not be forgiven.

I said I feelt tears falling on my face. I started to cry for the first time since I was a baby. Dad hugged me tighter and said:

- It is okay princess. You aren't any worse than I am.

And that is all I needed to hear. I knew I may never forgive my self I never had, but being a hero alongside father and Damian made my inside guilt bearable. Now I needed to find something to do the same.

- Are you okay?

Papa had kneeled next to us.

- That was quite a show. You took over all our mind and showed your past. I'm guessing that wasn't intentional though.

- No it wasn't.

I answered.

- I didn't even know I was capable of doing that.

- Do you want me to wipe that away from Peter's mind?

He asked me. Peter flinched in the background. He didn't like the idea of his mind being inspected.

- No need, he would find out anyway.

I said. I was tired and wanted to lie down and to go over my new found memories. So I tried to stand up but collapsed back to the floor. And next thing I knew was being carried through a portal by Peter. He held me tightly like a good big brother. He reminded me of Grayson. He was just as protective even though he now knew I could hold my ground all on my own. I tied my hand around his neck and hugged him tight:

- Thanks.

Peter carried me to my room and let me down on my bed where I fell asleep. In my dream I went back to Gotham. I was on a patrol with Damian and father who both seemed fuzzy. I stopped to look at them and saw everything being sucked into a vortex that didn't seem to affect me. I started running into the vortex trying to grab Damian's hand before he was gone again.

- Damian! Give me your hand! Don't leave me again!

I yelled desperately trying to reach him. Damien reacted to my voice and lifted his empty face to me. He had no face only the mask. I flinched and in a second he was gone. The vortex started to move but I was too upset. The vortex kept coming closer and closer but I had frozen to my place. Just before I get sucked in a yellow stripe grabbed me and I woke up.

I was sweating like crazy and my heard pounded like a  drum. I looked out the window. It was morning all ready. I sat on my bed thinking of how I was supposed to be. On the other hand I kind of liked my new sweeter personality. But was it truly who I was? Although my emotionless persona didn't actually have a personality, was it more me? 

I decided not to think about it for now. I had something more important to do. During my time healing in the bod and living here I hadn't had any exercise. Damian would probably laugh at me if he saw me now. But first I would have to explain the situation to papa, dad and the Avengers.

I walked in the kitchen and in there I met papa and dad almost making out. Though they stopped when they saw me. 

- Domino are you feeling better princess? We were getting worried about you. You slept for three days.

Dad said to me as I walked to the fridge to grab something to eat. 

- Yes, I'm fine. I have a favor to ask though. Could we have a meeting with the Avengers? I have something important to explain.

I said with my serious face that reminded me of the time it was my neutral face. Dad looked me with the same seriousness and nodded. He made few calls while I ate and then we headed to the Avenger part of the Tower. I think I would have been nervous but the confidence from my past took over and made me stronger. This was important and had to be dealt as fast as possible. Before heading to the meeting room we went to get Peter from the training room to hear this too. I was surprised that Peter wasn't in school but dad said I had slept for two days so that explained it. When we arrived in the meeting room everyone was already there and what was left of my old suit was laid on the table. Even Nick Fury from SHIELD was in the corner which made me understand that they understood how important this was.