9.

When we returned to the tower Pepper and Nat helped me carry my stuff upstairs and in to my room. In the penthouse we run into Stephen who was leaving to the Sanctum.

- Did you have fun?

- Yes, I had a wonderful day. How is dad?

I said. To be fair I was worried that he would have had hard time after I left.

- He is fine. First he was little worried but now hes working on his Iron man -suit.

- Good, I was little worried about him all day. But not that much that I couldn't have a good time.

I added after seeing Stephen worried face.

-By the way Stephen. Can I talk to you before you go?

Stephen nodded and we went to sit in the living room. I sat in front of him to see hes face better. I thought for a second if I should break what I was going to say to parts first or just go straight to the point.

-I was wondering if you could help me control my magic again? I feel like I could understand myself better if I managed to connect with my magic again. 

I decided to go straight to the point.

Stephen didn't look surprised. I ques he had already expected that I would want to be able to use my powers on full potential.

- Of course. I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to. Since your magic potential is so high and I have noticed that you use it all the time to sharpen your senses.

- Wait, I do that? I haven't noticed. I just thought there was a lot stimulation around.

Stephen nodded and continued to explain how we could do this. Sanctum would be a good place to train and there I could also read magic books. He also asked if I wanted to go with him now, but I told him that for now I would rather go to hang with Harley and Peter. Since Harley was leaving tomorrow. He nodded wished me good night and disappeared to a portal he had made behind himself. I went to put my new clothes into my closet and then went to check if Harley and Peter where in Harley's room.

I could hear even through the door that they were in the room but I also heard an unfamiliar girl's voice. I knocked the door anyway and heard Peter shout.

-That must be her! I'll let her in so you can meet her. She is super smart like you are.

Peter swung the door open and led me to sit on a computer that had a dark skinned and beautiful girl on it. The girl smiled at me and then said:

-Hello, my name is Shuri. You must be Domino. Nice to meet you. Peter and Harley told me they had a new sister.

-Hello. Yes, you could say that I have a really cool new family.

We continued to talk with Shuri who told me about her home Wakanda and how awesome the technology there was. I told her about my amnesia and she pointed out my pretty emotionless reflection. She really doesn't have much of a filter to what she says. I also bonded a little more with Peter and Harley and after we ended the video call they asked me to play some video games with them.

Later that night when we decided to go get something to eat. We were greeted by dad and some of the Avengers sitting in the living room.

-So, Tony this is your new little princess?

Big man with a light colored beard and hair said standing up. He walked to us and suddenly lifted me up. The sudden touch made me sort of black out and I swung my legs around his neck and forced him to the ground with a loud "boom" when he hit the ground.

- Thor are you okay?

Nat laughed from the sofa she was siting on. I jumped up from Thor's back and muttered something of an apology to him. Thor stood up a little confused of what had just happened. Dad ruched to me and checked me for any injuries and gave me a worried look.

-I'm fine don't worry. I just didn't expect contact. But didn't actually know that I was capable of doing that either. I truly am sorry mister Thor. 

-It is quite alright. I am all good after all. But would you tell me how you did that? You are so small and fragile little fairy.(I have no idea how Thor talks XD)

-Must have something to do with my past. Fighting is something you don't forget.

I answered. I was so embarrassed of my actions. Peter came beside me and led me to the kitchen. Harley had went ahead and taken out some stuff to make tacos. I had no idea how to make them, so Peter was excited to teach me something, even if it was just how to make tacos.