22.

***Domino***

I talked with Wally for many hours. We only finished our talk when dad walked in after spending the day in the Avengers base.

-Hi Princess. Who is your quest?

Hi asked as he walked in the living room.

-This is Wally West. He is also from my universe. And he is a meta and  used to be a hero known as Kid Flash. He has lived here for years already.

I said and looked at my dad who went from worried to confused and then seemingly happy about me finding someone from my past life. Even though we had never met we had a lot things that made us united.

-Anyway he was just leaving but I may have promised him a job interview for Stark industries. He is very accomplished in physics so I don't think it will be a  problem, right?

Dad looked at me for a second and then to Wally, who seemed a little uncomfortable.

-I believe we can make that happen. Is it okay if I called you tomorrow between 2 pm and 3 pm?

He then asked Wally who nodded and thanked dad for this opportunity. Then he said his good byes and left to go home. I looked at dad and asked if he was really okay with my actions.

-Well I would have appreciated if you had asked first, I believe you know what you are doing. Can I ask what you talked about?

-Of course. We mainly went through how his friends were doing when I last met them and so on. We also agreed that we shouldn't try to return or open a portal between these realms.

I added when I felt dad wanting to ask about it, but couldn't figure out how to. 

-Okay then. Is Peter home? Stephen is going to be staying away for some time, so what you say we order something?

He then asked as if he wanted to prove he wasn't that effected by my words. I told him that I think he went to his room after Wally arrived making dad yell for him.

-What? Did I do something?

Peter asked after coming to the living room.

-No, why do you think that? We are going to order something to eat. Do you have any wishes?

Dad asked from both of us simultaneously. We had a small debate of what we should get. Mainly between me and Peter. In the end we agreed on stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut and some wings.

-So, how was your day besides meeting mr. West?

Dad asked after we had sat down to eat. 

-Was it nice to go back to school?

And so we spent all dinner talking about how everyone seemed to bee little on edge around me and how Ned almost choked on his drink when Peter surprised him at lunch.

- Did you apologize  to him? He lost probably most of his drink.

Dad asked after we had snickered for a while.

-Yes, of course-

Peter answered.

- Yes, after you had stopped laughing like a maniac.

I said and smiled at him innocently after dad had given him disapproving look.

After dinner I left dad and Peter to clean the table, made myself some tea and went to my room. I had made some changes to it after I first arrived. The sitting area under the window had now a computer desk and a comfortably chair with wheels. The window had black blinds half way closed and the bed had been changed to a little smaller one, from king size to full size. And had dark purple cower. Besides the blinds and the bed cover everything else was light in color and the teddy Peter and Harley had gotten for me had moved from the bed on the drawer on the bedside. I put my tea on the table and opened my computer. Someone was in skype, so I sent a call that was accepted immediately.

-Hi Shuri. Do you have time to talk?...