26.

- Domino! Are you ready yet? We are leaving in five minutes,

Dad yelled me from the door. Everyone was already at the door ready to leave to the airport but I was still in my room. It wasn't because I wasn't ready. I had packed the day before. I just had started to feel weird about spending the Christmas without Damian. Well we really hadn't spent so many Christmases since there was no Christmas in Nanda Parbat. But still.

- Domino! We really have to go!

This time it was papa yelling. I jumped of my bed and grabbed my suitcase to go to the car which would take us to the airport.

- Wait a sec. Isn't the airport there? Why are we driving past it?

I ask as I see the JFK go by.

- Oh- We are going to the private plane runway. We are using our own plane.

I almost facepalm myself. Of course there was a private plane, father had one too. Not to mention Pennyworth would always fly Damian and me to school  with an helicopter since our private school was in Metropolis.

So we climbed aboard the plane and I took a look around. The inside of the plane had creamy colors and only six armchair looking seats. I also noticed Harley sitting in one of them.

- Harley!

I yelled and surprised Harley and even myself with my excitement. 

-Heh, sorry about that. I'm a lot livelier than I was in summer.

I said and sat in the seat facing him as Peter sat beside him. Dad and papa seemed to be very entertained and grinned to us.

- Is something funny?

I asked them little rudely.

-Oh nothing. You are just so like normal siblings it's cute.

Dad answered as he and papa took the two of the seats left.

- Can you finally tell where we are going?

I asked after the plane has been lifted of the ground.

- Nope it's going to be surprise for you kids. And also one of your presents I guess,

Dad answered and gave a knowing look to papa who smiled to us.

The flight went well. The last I remember fling had been in M'gann's bio-ship but I wasn't one to get anxious. We had a nice time catching up with Harley although we had had many group calls during the fall he had mostly been with his mother.

- So D, what did you get us for Christmas?

Harley asked after the flight attendant informed us that we would be landing shortly. I almost choked on my soda. Which made hi take the question back but I was already grinning and answered,

- Not telling. You'll find out soon enough.

I heard dad sit back down. So he must have been scared that I might have actually choked. But as I glanced him he was already trying to hide his laughter with papa looking at him like he was a maniac. But managed to still maintain the love in his eyes.

- We will start the landing now,

The Captains voice rang through the speakers. All three of us kids turned our faces to the window to finally see where we were going. Peter and Harley were trying to see from the same window which resulted in Peter attempting to climb on the wall. Though that was put to an end by father pretty fast. 

Finally when the ground was close enough to see the first thing I saw was the Hollywood-sign.

- We are in LA!

Harley yelled at the bottom of his lungs which made Peter and I hold our ears. Harley's yell also reminded me that I was constantly reinforcing my senses so my hearing was also sharp. Not like Peter's but still sharper than normal human.

- Whops- sorry! But real though. Why are we here?

Harley asked. Dad looked at papa who grinned and then shook his head and said,

- Wait till we are there. The final destination will be revealed to you when we arrive.

Harley sat down and seemed to sulk like a little kid Finally allowing Peter to see out. He looked just as excited as the kid Harley seemed to be would be.

- Wow. Can we go to Disneyland or to some museums?

Dad and papa looked into each other once again and smiled.

-We will see about that,

Papa said as the wheels of the plane hit the ground.