19.

***Back to Domino***

I returned to school after a week but it really wasn't the same. Everyone had heard what had happened with Flash and were cautious around me. Everyone but Peter, Ned and MJ. They knew what really went down.

- So you mean he has been always an ass? Why didn't you warn me?

I asked Ned at lunch. I had no idea what we had on our plates. It seemed like a burger and lasagna had an ugly baby. But it was somewhat edible so it went with it.

- Well I thought Peter had told you, so I didn't. But think about it, now he wont probably bother any of us anymore.

Ned answered and looked for help from Peter who just shrugged at him.

- Well I don't really care. I just don't like attentions that much.

I said and tried to finish my meal.

Rest of the day went like normal until the last lesson when we headed to the physics class. We were the last to turn up but the teacher still wasn't there. We took our seats in the back and started chatting. Though we were shortly silenced by this young red headed man who walked behind the teacher's desk. He was fairly handsome, in great shape and had freckles despite being almost thirty so all the girl in the class went silent. Then I realized that was the same guy I had seen in the diner and why I had thought he looked familiar.

- Hello everyone. My name is Roy Grayson and I'm your substitute for today. 

The man said and began the lesson. I new I had to talk to him later but not here in the school. So I made a plan to get "mr. Grayson" to come to the tower.

The class seamed to go very fast even though I wasn't nervous because I never get nervous but still.  I really hadn't met him before and he didn't know me or about me so he might not even believe what I had to tell him. So, my best option was to get him to the tower so he wouldn't have any option but to listen to me. 

When the bell rang for the end of the last lesson I walked to the teachers desk hoping I had guessed correctly.

-I'm sorry sir. But my name is Domino Stark-Strange. My father owns Stark industries and I think we could offer you a job more to your liking than teaching. Interested?

"Mr. Grayson" seemed surprised but when I offered him one of my contact cards dad had given me he took it.

-Come meet us to the tower. Give this to the man downstairs so he knows to send you up. See you then.

I said to him before running after Peter so we could walk together.

-What took you so long?

Peter asked after I had caught up to him.

- I know that man. I invited him to the tower, I need to talk to him in private.

I said before pulling him behind the corner and created a portal. Before giving Peter a chance to say anything pushed him in and jumped after him closing the portal.

- Why would you do that? What if someone saw?

Peter asked me on the other side that happened to be our living room. I shrug and walked to the kitchen to have something to drink.

- I just know that weather or not mr. Grayson will take my offer, coming here will take him only few seconds.

And just as I finished saying that Friday made an announcement.

- There is a man in his late 20's asking to meet miss Domino.

Peter looked at me with confusion and asked Friday to give us visual from downstairs. Which made him gasp as mr. Grayson stood there talking to the guard.

- Tell the guard to let him come up.

I said to Friday and swiped the hologram away. Peter looked at me like a crazy person and then seemed to ask me how the hell did mr. Grayson get here so fast. I smiled at him and said:

- He is a meta.