24.

***Tony***

Stephen finally came home after being away for almost a week. But unlike most of the times, this time he wasn't wrecked. This time he hadn't fought anyone but rather had just bargained in the ministry of magic in both US and GB and also tried to convince the headmistress of Hogwarts and the headmaster of Ilvermorny that Domino could handle all the lectures on her age-level without ever going to a magic-school before. And that if she would fell behind Stephen could find a tutor for her during the holidays to help her.

-So, how did it go?

Tony asked as Stephen came to lie next to him. Stephen had just returned but the kids were already in bed. So they wouldn't meet before morning.

-Well I'd say it went well. After getting an okay from the ministry Ilvermorny gave us a straight no but Hogwarts was more open for it. Headmistress McGonagall said shed send someone to see if Domino would be fit to "Transfer" to Hogwarts as a forth year student but she also said she could also attend as a third year or even as a second year if she was that much behind.

Stephen answered and took Tony into his arms. He sensed that his husband was pretty stiff and continued:

-I'll ask a friend to help her learn the proper basic techniques so she'll be fine. And this way she won't be fighting first hand. She can get in fights if she really tries but if you tell her to be careful and to make you proud, she will most likely try and avoid them.

- Isn't that little like guild shaming?

Tony asked.

- Maybe, but her safety comes first. And if she sees this that way she will understand. She is a smart girl after all.

Tony relaxed a bit after Stephan reminded him of the first reason they had thought of sending Domino to a magic school to learn the ways of the magic folk. She would be safe from the fight she so much wished to fight alongside her family and the Avengers. A school separated from the rest of the world would be the safest place for Domino. 

-Only one task remaining then.  We have to suggest this to Domino. So only the hardest part left.

Tony said as he snuggled with his husband after the long time apart. Stephen kissed him and shut down all the lights in the room. This night was all for them and Stephen could make it as long as they needed.