Lucy Heartfilia

Chapter-2
The girl and her spirit

.•°Lucy Heartfilia°•.

~•~

You are awesome. Congrats.

It was night right now. The sun has already set in the ocean and the dark sky was illuminated occasionally by the moon and stars. It was a cold night. Luckily, Lucy has a hotel rented... so she won't have to spend the night in a park. She rented it for 2 days and 2 nights. Today was the last night.

She traveled for the whole day in Hargeon. There were just so many attractions that two days seemed really short to see or experience all of them.

Lucy enters her hotel and climbs 2 floors through stairs. 'Number 206', that was her room.
Lucy enters the room and closes the door behind her. She then throws her shoulder bag on the bed, removing her boots.

She walks inside slowly and jumps on her bed. It was really comfy. She lets herself lose, relaxing her muscles that endured all the exhaustion. "Today is the last night..." Lucy mumbles realizing how good this room was, atleast while it lasted.

The room was not too big though. The walls were painted with shade of light blue, a small window giving the view of the calm ocean, a soft bed, a small kitchen, that she didn't really use, and a perfect bathroom.

Maybe I will bath first, Lucy decided. She starts crooning a soft melody, simultaneously taking her clothes off.

She folds them neatly and puts them on the table, beside the bed.

"Natsu must really be sad... he didn't appear again after that incident." Lucy sighs, regretting her actions. He was in her mind throughout her journey in Hargeon.

She stops humming her melodious tune and wraps a white cotton towel around herself. She then stretches her arm, relaxing herself from all the stress she endured and says aloud, "Nothing beats a warm soak after an exhausting day!!"

Lucy opens the door of her bathroom and enters it. Wait... something was odd. The sound of water splashing... someone was here. An old familiar presence was lingering in her bathtub.

"Yo Lucy it's been a whi-"

Lucy stood on her spot for a second and then screams as loud she could, throwing everything she could find towards Natsu. Her ears became red, she was NOT EXPECTING someone to be in her bathroom.

•••

After a good whole damn minute, Natsu, now under a pile of cosmetics grabs the edge of the bathtub and sneaks his head out-"You okay Luce?"

"It's Lucy and why would you break into someone else's bathroom?!" Lucy asks, covering herself, still in a shock from the events ongoing.

"Huh? What's the problem? We have bathe together too."

"Only when we were 7."

"We were of same age at that time."

"Yes."

"We are still of the same age."

"Yes. But... but we were kids at that time and now we are grown ups."

"Seems same to me."

"Alright buddy, the fun is over. Now get out." Lucy concludes their little argument, pointing outside the door.

"Alright, alright"

Lucy goes out the bathroom and waits for Natsu to come out. He took unexpectedly long but Lucy didn't mind. He was just wearing a towel and his scarf.