Reawakening

Chapter-61
Distrust among twins...

.° •×Reawakeningו°.•

~•~

Note: Julius is a man. But since the body he possessed is of Elvira, a woman, there are times in which I have changed the writing by refering Juilius as Elvira and vice versa. Please don't get confused. Julius is Elvira, and Elvira is Julius. Just think it as a girl with "man-ish" nature. The story is written by keeping Elvira's external appearance in mind, since even the voice is of Elvira, a woman. All Julius has is her mind.
Man I made it more confusing, didn't I? Well, anyways, I know you will figure it out lol

(It's the second time I have mentioned this, right?)

•••

"Hisaki!" Himari yells, urgently drawing out her wand. Her face was pale.

Elvira looked at her with one of her eye and sighed. She points her finger at Himari and mumbles. "Still need a wand to cast magic...?"

The vines similar to which wrapped Hisaki erupted, strangling the body of Himari. She didn't got a chance to resist.

Himari grits her teeth as the vines start to tighten. The wand falls off her hand.

Elvira changed her view towards Akira, who was standing next to Himari. She had now fallen on the ground. Her little hands were on her mouth, her eyes trembling with fear.

Elvira smirked. She was satisfied. Or rather, the one inside her was satisfied.

"Himari..." Lucy whispers with disbelief, and looks at Elvira. By this time Natsu had joined her. "What's this... ELVIRA?!"

"...nothing." Elvira replies with her cheerful smile.

"No. This is not Elvira." Natsu states slowly. "Her smell is nothing like before. She reeks of his smell.''

"His?" Lucy asks, lowering down while keeping Happy safely next to a stone.

"That big demon bastard that I fought on the Galuna Island." Natsu tries to explain with rich gestures.

"Julius?!" Lucy suddenly remembers. She stand up, looking at Elvira with suspicion.

Elvira raises her eyebrow. She claps her hands and says, "Right on spot."

"But Julius should be dead... right?" Lucy asks looking at Natsu.

"Yes... but then what is up with this smell? It is just like him... with faint traces of Elvira." Natsu mumbles.

"You call this body takeover, numbskulls." Elvira says with a sigh. "And here I was planning for a dramatic reveal."

"Julius." Mard Geer says folding his arms. "Stay low."

"..." Julius nods.

"Why are you here?" Lucy asks hesitantly as silence covers the battlefield. The cries of Himari and Hisaki had almost stopped, but the pain was just worsening.

"Revelation." Mard Geer states. "And claiming what's rightfully ours."

"We ain't got anything of yours!" Natsu says loudly.

"You know it already." Mard Geer replies. "The one we are after is our master. Master E.N.D."

"Yeah right." Natsu yells. "Now take this order from your master and get the hell out. Free those two brats you have entangled in those creepy ivies too!"