|•|•|•|•|•|

End of the second arc.

Ayo! Finally I pictured the end of this story too. If I have to estimate, it will be like 2-4 more arcs. Actually I wanted to stretch it even more...but that would be just a waste... right?

Anyways, the third part/arc starts here. Oh, you read the description of this story and predicted it... Hehe. Well no matter, it's not like my story is anything special to root for...

So here are some basic info that I must confirm according to the timeline I wrote this story in.

~•~

Karen is 3 years older than Lucy.

Natsu and Lucy are of same age... until now (18 years)

Cana is with Seireyu. Her condition however is still unknown. Also, Seireyu's magic is unknown too and it has no connection to Zeref either.

Acnologia is right now missing for 11 years. No one has spotted him... except someone recently.

Reedus is not included in the teams that I made.

Makarov knows that Natsu is with Lucy since he wasn't in the basement when he checked on him.

Now here goes another little spoiler that you don't care about. Spriggan 12 wizards are about to make their debut soon! (But they are not necessarily together.)

Zeref is believed to be dead 100 years ago. So, some changes will be there. The people recruited by Zeref into Spriggan will not be in this group, just like God Serena.
Things are more interesting this way, right?

Also, Irene will be there. I don't exactly remember when Zeref helped her to turn human in the anime, but in my timeline, he helped her a few years ago. It will be revealed soon. So, she is alive and well.

Don't expect that if, for example, August makes his appearance then that means he is a part of spriggan. Don't read it with that predetermined mindset.

Just forget about spriggans until it is mentioned in the story.
(And yeah, August isn't here since Zeref died 100 years ago. Can't spoil more, but you will realize it soon enough).

That's it. Hope you will enjoy reading the next few chapters of this book. They will consist of individual stories, unlike main story of Lucy until now. Time to sail some ships too.

New chapters soon.

Thank you for reading.