Control

Chapter-49
Counterattack

.•°.•Control•.°•.

~•~

Heavy footsteps overlaps the yells of the soldiers who were pleading for mercy. In the corridor elegantly walks a queen, splashing her armored boots in the pool of blood. Not a emotion of fear, not a emotion of pity. Just a cold contempt.

•×•

In the room of the king, Akira made everyone sleep, including Hisui on request of Kin.

Right now, while she was playing around in the room, Kin was trying not to sleep. He was sitting on the ground, his back against the wall under the window. He, and Hisaki couldn't't sleep last night because they had to do a task all night.

It was tiring...

The dawn was slowly rising into morning. The sun was pouring in that room, accompanied by occasional chirping of birds. The day was cloudy and cold... the wintery atmosphere was dominating the day.

The air was dry and still.

Kin suddenly raises his head and looks at the ceiling. His eyes remain focused for a while, and then he quickly jumps on his feet.

Akira notices this and then asks loudly, "Kin-nii?"

"Get ready Akira..." Kin announces walking towards the gate. "Cyanb-... I mean the queen is coming."

"The queen?!" Akira says loudly, following Kin.

Once he reaches the door, he sighs and takes a gulp. Slowly, he places his hands on the door handle. He lowers his eyes and opens it slowly.

The gate opens and a silhouette of a women appears. A rattling sound follows it as a long saber fall on the ground.

Akira's eyes widen as she sees the women in front of her.

Majestic...

Her white dress under her armor was stained with red. Her hair that are usually tied into a nice bun were open... her hair clip was in her hands. It had blood trailing off it's edge too.

"Glad to see you, Queen Cyanbell." Kin whispers, without looking at her.

But Cyanbell was not interested in his greetings. She was glaring at Akira. In a cold tone, she commands, "Bow down."

"Huh?" Akira mumbles, tilting her head.

Kin clicks his tongue and lifts his left hand, ready to lower the head of Akira. But it is grabbed by Cyanbell and stopped in it's way. "STAY LOW."

Akira gets chills from this voice. Kin clenches his fist and lowers it back reluctantly.

Cyanbell then lifts her hair pin and swiftly moves it towards Akira. At this point, Kin was ready for the worse outcome. His cape shone with a strong dark blue light as Cyanbell's hand reached closer.

She didn't notice that murderous aura... or more like someone didn't let her do it.

Kin was just about to pounce on her, planning to take her down before her hair pin could touch Akira's face. But a wind barrier, surrounding those three individually, prevented any contact between them for that moment.

Suddenly, he heard a whisper in his ear, "Have yoh lost your mind, Kin... queen Cyanbell... she is our mother..."

This... this made the cloak of Kin turn normal. His aura calmed, and his eyes closed. That's right. Cyanbell... is just like his mother... ah shit... that flashback once again...