Team 1

Chapter-30
Who the hell are you?

•.°.Team 1.•.°

~•~

The sun was setting down, marking the end of the day. It was long... So much happened today.

But for Master's team, they still had a journey of 2 days ahead before they reach Alvarez.

Ironically, for Gildarts's one man team, it was pretty fun. Nothing to do, racing across the plains of Fiore on a dandy bullock.

It didn't had a roof though, so there was no way for him to hide himself completely. He was just wearing the hood from before.

Jacob was covered under a sheet of fabric, one of his hands cuffed with Gildarts. The material used for those cuffs was magic sealing stones, sealing both his and Gildarts' magic. He still hadn't gained consciousness. Gildarts' last attack was just that powerful.

"Man, this hits the spot!" Gildarts yells at the sky, taking a gulp of booze.

And interestingly enough, Kageyama was still hanging in with Gildarts.

Well, he was eager to leave, actually.

Actually, he was about to leave once they found a bullock, but seeing Gildarts' careless attitude, he decided to accompany him for the time being. Atleast until they settle business with Jacob.

"Keep it low. It's still daytime." Kage says. He was the one who was driving the bullock.

Gildarts, still drunk looks at the sky. It was late afternoon.

"Huh? The sun will set soon. Where's your attention brat!" He laughs.

Kage sighs. He was now unsure about his own decision. He should have just returned back...

"Now now, don't be upset. Read this." Gildarts laughs again, offering a thin book to Kage.

Kage was now done with Gildarts. He, a little pissed, turned his neck and yelled, "CAN'T YOU STAY QUIET WHEN I AM STILL DRIVIN-...?"

His voice suddenly fell down. He looked at the book more closely. The bulls slowly started to lose their speed.

"Sorcerer weekly, limited swim-suit edition..." Kage gasped looking at the title of the book. He was getting a nosebleed from just the thought of it.

"There is much more than just the swimsuit..." Gildarts whispers in background, shaking the magazine teasingly.

"Just this once!" Kageyama snaps, getting flustered. He pulls the ropes, completely stopping the bullock in between a grassland. Long sheets meadows stretched as far as the eye could see. No one was nearby. It was easy to check for anyone's presence.

Likewise, there was no cover to take if by some chance in hell someone happens to pass nearby.

"You are pretty pervert yourself." Gildarts says as Kage snatches magazine from him.

"I-It's not that!" Kageyama replies immediately, getting more embarrassed at being baited like that

"Then what is it?" Gildarts laughs, taking out another magazine from his bag. He took another gulp of booze, emptying the bottle.

"Just some... research..." Kage mumbles with pouted lips. "I am a fan of a certain model-"

"Oh?" Gildarts says exaggeratedly, "Let me see. Is it... that same chick from volume 13 of the magazine?"

Kage looks at Gildarts with one of his eyes. He wasn't sure if he should get too friendly with him...

"Now, now, we both have same taste. Don't ignore me like that." Gildarts says, still laughing. He opens a page in his magazine and shows it to Kage.