Escaping The Past

Chapter-10
Stepping into the future

.•°×Escaping The Past×°•.

~•~

Media- That is Seireyu (made in 15 mins). Just don't zoom it. What you already did it? He doesn't look cruel? Well just think that he smirks...always! (not smiles). His smirk is creepier than Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen. Also, ik that this drawing is nothing special but it gives a idea that Seireyu and Acnologia are not the same in my story! Ik some of you had doubts too. [•_•]

Lucy carries Natsu all the way to the guild. She held his legs with her hands, he was sitting on her back. After 15 minutes, she finally arrived at the guild. It was not far from her apartment but carrying Natsu made her take more time than usual. It was painful. It really was a bad idea.

But it was not a bother anymore. She arrived on time, only that is what matters.

The guild door was fixed already. It was common for Fairytail to break stuff and get it repaired. So builders got a knack of doing things fast for them specially.

"Hey Natsu....you have been sitting on my back for 10 minutes now. Just get off already." Lucy moans in pain, standing in front of the door. "We have arrived!"

"You could have just summoned me here." Natsu says, still sitting on Lucy's back.

"Well you can keep your gate closed. Couldn't let you escape this time!" She answers.

"That so.." He replies slowly.

"OK buddy, the ride's over." She says lowering down her body. "Hop off."

"I don't wanna." Natsu says slowly. He digs his face into Lucy's nape. He remaind clung to her like a child.

Lucy however went red. She could feel Natsu's breath. He was really... close. She bites her lips to prevent herself from screaming. "Just get off already....." She says with trembling body.

Natsu instead grabs her waist to tighten his grip. He slides his chin rest to her shoulder beside her neck.

That was Lucy's limits. Her body jolts and she accidentally kicks the guild door in front of her. Natsu was still clung to her.

The door goes flying right inside the guild. Lucy broke it with a single 'kick'. Everyone followed the source of the flying door... I mean Fairytail was a guild where this can be consider normal but still... doors don't fly around randomly...

Lucy was red and embarrassed. Natsu was not fully visible, but others could see someone clinging to her.

She glaces in the guild. Master was as usual, in the bar counter. Erza, Gray with Juvia forcefully embracing him, Cana, Mira, Elfman, Levy, Gajeel, Jet, Droy, Wendy with Carla, Happy, Mest, Lily, Freed and two unknown faces were standing on the stage with their luggage. Other members drinking beer. But right now, she was the attention of everyone.

"Hel-lo...." She says trying to calm down still carrying Natsu, not wanting to sound embarrassed.

"Wow that was some entry you did." Cana cheers from the stage. The rest of the guild cheers too, raising there beers. The awkwardness is broken soon.

Once everything settles down, Lucy slips her hand to her waist. "This does it. Open, Gate of the Goat, Capricorn!" She chants, barely holding her key.

Capricorn appears from thin air. He was as formal as ever. "How can I serve you, Lady Lucy?"

"Oh! It's the goat that attacked us at Tenrou!" Someone in the guild shouts. "Isn't he with Grimoire Heart? Let's-"