Ezel and Draken

Chapter-57
The end portal leads to...?

.°•°.•Ezel and Draken•.°•°.

~•~

Seilah coughed out blood before falling on her knees.

That purple sword shattered into pieces once it served it's purpose.

This chill... this magic...

With rage, Seilah jerked her head around, "SILVER?!"

"Gray." The one who impaled the sword in her back, Gray, says, glaring at Seilah. Black lines had covered half of his face.

"You... how you..." Seilah says, jumping back unsteadily. "My curse?"

"I had successfully taken over your curse a while ago... I hope you haven't forget it just yet." Mira says.

This made Seilah abuse her silently. But while she was doing this, Mira was looking at Gray with hesitant confusion and... fear. This feeling...

In her mind was a question, "But still... my takeover was too vague to remove Seilah's influence on Gray completely... is this the power of devil slayer magic... immunity to curses?"

"to thinks these humans have made me use it..." Seilah whispers opening his arms. "RELEASE, LIMITE-"

Silence.

Before Seilah could complete, a sword sliced her throat nice and clean. And before even a drop of blood could pour out, her body got encased into ice. Purple ice.

"Ice Devil's Zeroth Long Sword." Gray says, taking out a cold breath through his mouth. He was the one who swiftly sliced Seilah's throat before she could track his movements. The ethereal sword in his hands slowly sublime in the air.

"Gray..." Mira whispers, walking towards Gray. She glances at Seilah as she passed her, sealed in impenetrable ice for good. There was an expression of fright and sorrow, something that she hadn't seen until now on the neutral makeover of Seilah.

"She was a demon..." Gray says looking at Mira with his titled neck. Mira gets chills as Gray's droopy eyes look right through her. "You knew it, didn't you?"

"He is snapped." Mira whispers to herself and then with a nervous smile says, "Ah... Yes. But I never got the chance to tell you."

"..." Gray simply looked at Mira for a while. He didn't exit his slayer form. But then with a sigh, he looked at the sky. "So... Tartaros is here?"

"Seems like it." Mirajane replies.

"In that case." Gray says, starting to walk. "I will take the responsibility of eradicating this guild personally."

Mirajane simply nodded and followed him.

"But before that..." Gray said, glancing at Mira. "I have a promise to fulfill."

"What promise?"

"Something I was requested by the princess herself."

•••

"This feeling..." Laxus whispers, looking at the dark sky.

He was standing behind everyone, his arms crossed.

In front of him was ongoing a battle between the thunder legion, Kritz and Draken, along with Ezel versus Yukio, and Sabertooth.

No one had their hands free except him. He takes another quick whiff and lowers his head. "The dust is settling... this smell... Mira, and Gray?"