Slavery

Chapter-31
That promise he made...

°.•°Slavery•°•.°

~•~

"This man is impossible!!!" Gildarts yells, falling back on the cart. He was exhausted from the torture. Strangely enough, he was the one who was torturing.

"How can he..." Kage says. He was tired too, gasping for air.

"Y-You... Inhumane wizards..." Jacob mumbles in a shrill voice. He was the one who was closest to the breaking point out of those three.

The bulls were grazing on the grass of the meadow they have halted on. Jacob was lying in the cart, tied with ropes. And around him were two pathetic wizards.

"One more round." Gildarts says, finding some motivation in this torture. Kage nods reluctantly and then it begins again.

Gildarts climbed on Jacob's back and keeps his hands on Jacob's closed eyes. He opens them with a snap and Kage sticks a glamorous model magazine in front of Jacob.

"Now, how about this butt?!" Kage yells. "Bet they jiggle like jelly in the bed!!!"

"Y-You..." Jacob screams struggling to close his eyes and looking up. Even for Gildarts, it was hard to hold him at one place. But he was not going to go it by again.

Kage flips the page. "You are not a butt person. Not a boob person. Either. I bet you are-" he yells, slamming the magazine in Jacob's face, "AN ARMPIT PERSON!!"

Jacob's ear flushed deep red, his nose started to bleed. But in the end, he was able to resist it.

Seeing the lowering of arousal, Gildarts leaned to a long saved resort.

"No other choice... Pull out the 18th page!" He yells. Kage nods sincerely, rolling over the pages. Jacob tried to escape out of Gildarts' grip by slithering down, but it wasn't easy at all. His eyes were getting red.

"This is...-?!" Kage says in astonishment as he felt an intense surge of blood under his face. Blood slowly dipped from his nose. "You devil..."

Gildarts, covered in sweat, grins and presses his fingers against his open eye lids to stop him from snapping this time.

"Just reveal your identity and your one time trip to hell will be canceled." Gildarts says, almost falling off Jacob due to his movements.

"N-Never!" Jacob replies hesitantly.

"So be it!" Gildarts yells.

Kage wipes his nose and flips the magazine. And finally, Jacob saw it...

In that very instant, Jacob witnessed a true hell. Gildarts wasn't kidding around...

With that, a painful yell filled those fields. "YOU BASTARDS!!!"

•••

"This is a crater made by a spell..." Meredy completes.

Ultear nods. Her doubtful face was stern and serious. She opened her mouth once, but then closed it again. After a little more while, she faintly says, "Mel... Let's split."

"Huh?" Meredy asks in obvious confusion. Why split right now... in this situation...

"Believe me. I have found him." Ultear says running towards north. That place of crater was connected to the other extreme part of the forest. Though it was very far.

"Are you serious?!!" Meredy asks. "How did you-?"

"...my magic." Ultear replied not thinking much about the question.