All For One

Chapter-20
Everything for him...

°.•°°All For One°•°•.°

The wizards, ready to fight, looked at the door. Happy was there... walking beside a white cat. It was Carla.

It was a shock...  did Happy did this?

But the shock became confusion when they saw a short man beside Happy.

"Master!!??" All of them scream. Why would 'master', the most rational man in the guild break the door?

Makarov doesn't replies. He walks inside slowly, mumbling something inaudible. He had some papers rolled carelessly in his hands.

"Welcome back master! How was the meeting?" Mira greets Makarov.
Why are her greetings so unconditional?
But this time, even this didn't work. Makarov ignored Mira's greeting too.

He walked inside, lost in thoughts and pulls one of the ice-chairs from the cluster that was circled in the middle.

At last he finally says something.

"Gray... why is this chair so cold?" Makarov asks. His voice was normal. It was good to see him talk like he had always.

"Oh... that chair..." Gray looks at Natsu. Natsu was glaring at him. He avoids contact and then looks at Makarov. "It's nothing."

Makarov stands up and pulls another chair from the center. This time it was Mira's. He comfortably sits in it and then looks at the wizards of his guild in the infirmary.

All of them have already recovered from life threats. Only minor injuries were left. But some were still unconscious. Moreover, Porlyusica was not here.

"Where is that old hag?" Makarov asks, intentionally focussing on the word 'old'.

"Sounds rich coming from you." A voice replies immediately. It came from the door. They all looked in the direction of the source. It was Porlyusica. She was holding a paper bag with both her hands.

"Speak of devil..." Makarov muttered, standing up from the chair. He seemed a little 'inferior' against Porlyusica. Can't blame him... she just has a strong personality.

She doesn't care to give an explanation for her absence. Or rather she was waiting for Makarov to ask her that. Makarov almost fell into her trap. He closed his mouth, after realizing that the bag was filled with herbs.

Porlyusica keeps the herbs on the window slab where the medicinal instruments were kept too, since there was no table. Then she turns to Makarov. "You seem cocky today. What happened at the council?" She took a break and added. "And fix that door before leaving."

All of the wizards, including Carla and Happy along with Max still stand in near the entrance, does a "eeek". Master was not in a great mood today, and Porlyusica asked for the main dish straight...

Makarov sighs and then jumps back in the icy chair. He unrolls the papers in his hands and then looks at Gray.

"Sorry to say this now, but it's good to see you in a better condition. I will be straight because... or... never mind. Tell me how did you fell unconscious?" Makarov asks. All of them looks at Gray.

"Ah... it was...Wait. If I am starting it all again, I will start it from where I left. Not like much is left anyways." Gray declares. Makarov didn't seem to mind so he started from where he left.

"So when this Tempester defeated the Blue Peagasus and Juvia's already injured, group he must have headed to Levy's group." Gray looks at Jet and Droy, expecting a nod of agreement and a offer to continue the story from their perspective.