Disbanded or Dark?

Chapter-25
...Plan B...

.•°|Disbanded Or Dark?•|°•.

~•~

What Lucy saw through that tiny hole seemed unreal. The houses of Magnolia were rising up in groups of giangatic blocks. Those blocks were literally shifting themselves... rearranging themselves to make a straight road.

That road started from the main entrance of Magnolia and ended at Fairytail.

The harsh gusts of winds made Lucy snap her eye close. But she had already witnessed it by then. "What is this..." Were the words that came out of her mouth in amusement.

Makarov sighs. "Nevermind that. For now, exit the guild from the back door. Erza, if you please."

"Of course. Lucy, this way." Erza says, leading the way. Lucy nods and follow her like an obedient child.

The door was on the left side of the stage in the guildhall. Before exiting, Erza glanced back for the last time.

"Take care master."

Makarov watched as Erza and Lucy quickly left the guild. Once they did, he muttered to himself, "I don't plan to leave you unruly brats just yet either."

"What do we do..." Mest asks. He was sitting in the guild hall along with Bisca and Alzack a few minutes ago, but right now only him and master were in the hall.

"The backup squad is already ready. So it's all up to you, Mest. Let's go." Makarov says, opening the door. The cold winds barged right into the hall, making him take a step back.

It was almost as if Magnolia was begging him to stay.

•••

The magic council had now arrived on the outskirts of Magnolia, as estimated. In normal circumstances, a messenger toad would have arrived. But today was special.

It may sound unbelievable, but the council had a unit of about 200 mages, all led by the infamous 4 emperors of Ishgar.

They were serious about this.

"So this is Magnolia. The home of Fairytail." Hyberion says, gazing at the sight of the marvelous town, standing on the edge of the hill.

"They even made a straight road for us. Do they think we can't see where the hell is their little frail guild situated... talk about lame..." Wolfheim spits on the ground in disgust.

"Stay calm. I am guessing they did this to avoid any damage to the private property and citizens." Hyberion says.

"Quite noble of them." Wolfheim says sarcastically.

Hyberion smiles, "However, that won't be necessary. I know that we can solve this matter by talking to him."

Hyberion takes a short glance around, and sighs, "You aren't coming... Warrod?"

Warrod was sitting on a rock, facing away from Magnolia.

He didn't reply.

"Hey you-" Wolfheim yells waking towards Warrod. He would have started a fight if it wasn't for a yell, a loud yell, more like a roar.

"THIS-!!!!"

The words weren't the ones who stopped Wolfheim, but the voice that said those words. Everyone fix their eyes at a man who was standing on the cliff of those hills.

"-is getting boring..." The man continues to say in a calm voice. There was a drastic change in his mood.

"We have to wait for the unit to get down first, God Serena." Hyberion says walking towards that man.