Revanche and Redemption

Chapter-55
Royal House

.•.°Revanche and Redemption•°.•.

~•~

Note: Fuk I got stuck at a place without internet for 3 days💀 Got a little cocky about punctuality, and had no idea the place in would end up at will have no internet signal. Really sorry for the wait, uploading this just as I got out of that place.

Also, 'revanche' is just a fancy synonym of revenge.

~•~

Erupted from the ground was a volcano. Volcano of water mixed with earth and some people.

"WHAT THE-" Lucy, Aquarius and Karen yell as they finally get out of the earthen tunnel, and are thrown high in the sky.

But just as suddenly as they levitated out of the tunnel, they found themselves falling towards the ground. Luckily, their velocity decreases just before reaching the ground. This allowed them to have a safe landing.

What followed was a light shower of rain.

"Sorry."

Someone says. All three of them jerk their heads towards that person, almost in annoyance.

But their anger dies as they see the apologist bow from a girl. She rubs her hand on her head and says with an awkward smile. "It might be a little complicated to understand... but I am here to help. I am Yukino from Sabertooth, nice to meet you!"

"Yukino... oh you are that mage-" Karen says and then looks beside Yukino. There was another lady, dressed in clothes which were aligned towards Arabian tradition. "Then that means that women is-"

"My Zodiac celestial spirit. Libra." Yukino says showing the key of Libra to Karen.

"YOU ARE A CELESTIAL WIZARD?!" Lucy says in disbelief.

"Y-yes." Yukino says hesitantly. "And you must be Lucy-Sama..." She pauses and says hesitantly, "but these injuries... they are so gruesome. You should get them seen. But before that... I am sorry for imposing it suddenly, but I have been looking for you."

"Y-" Lucy was just replying, but unfortunately not everyone shared the same curiosity. Aquarius flies over to Yukino and smacks her head with rage. "THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, BRAT?!"

"Huh-?" Yukino says keeping her hands on her head, confused by that sudden smack.

Aquarius jerks her head towards Libra with the same rage. Libra gets chills and shook her head violently. "It was to save you-"

"HA?" Aquarius yells raising her urn. "COME AGAIN? SAVING WHOM?!"

"W-Who's she... Libra?" Yukino whispers while leaning towards Libra.

"Gate of Water Bearer, Aquarius..." Libra says suppressing her tone. "Don't EVER get on her nerves..."

"She is a celeistal spirit... I never knew Karen you had the key of-" Yukino was just beginning to say, but stops as Karen gestures at Lucy.

"It's hers, not mine." Karen says.

"Aquarius, let's not fight with someone who saved us~" Lucy says stepping forward, but a switft glare of Aquarius makes her back down.

"You... are a celestial wizard too?!" Yukino says walking towards Lucy with curiousity and admiration. "Amazing... How many keys do you have?"

"Haha... My keys?" Lucy says nervously, keeping her hand on her key holder. But then suddenly, she gets reminded of the events that took underground. "Wait..."