Start of Plan 0

Chapter-59
Surpassing the weakness.

•.~°.•Start of Plan 0•°.~.•

Don't mind the accidental upload..

~•~

"Who is he...?" Hisaki asks, looking at Himari.

"Duh, just told you! He is Natsu!" Akira replies with oblivion.

"Himari?" Hisaki asks.

"...an apprentice." Himari replies in a low voice.

"Huh? Be louder!" Hisaki, being away from Himari, says.

"..." This time Himari didn't reply. She ignored Hisaki, and looked at Natsu.

Natsu's face was blown. He walked towards Lucy, with unconcious Happy in his arms. "Lucy...?"

"Natsu..." Lucy says slowly. "You shouldn't be here..."

"What happened to you?" Natsu asks, still in the state of confusion. "These injuries..."

Lucy raises her eyesbrows. She didn't realize just how bad she is hurt... the adrenaline kept her going. But yeah... Her arms were burnt, the upper layer of skin was peeling off. Blisters were on her legs. Her collar bone had rashes.

Slowly, on reaching her, Natsu lifted his hand to touch Lucy's face.

Lucy looked away as Natsu touched a black patch on her cheek.

"These are burns..." Natsu says with shuttering loose lips. "Fire...?"

"Is he a friend?" Akira asks, pulling the clothes of Himari to gain attention.

"...yes." Himari replies.

"Does that mean the lady is also a friend?" Akira asks.

Himari keeps her hands on her face.

What should she do? Cyanbell or Lucy?

"HEY YOU!" Hisaki yells in between, walking towards Natsu. "Who do you think you are? Jus-"

"You did this?" Natsu asked, turning towards Hisaki.

Hisaki stopped.

It wasn't his body language. It wasn't his voice. However, he could feel an overwhelming sensation, a terrifying intimidation... but it was different. Something was off... that hate wasn't directed towards Hisaki.

Narrowing his eyes, Hisaki replied, "No."

He realized that observing would be the best thing for now.

"What do you want with Lucy?" Natsu asks, handing Happy to Lucy. Lucy picks up the little cat carefully and whispers. "Natsu... you really shouldn't be here..."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SUMMON ME?!" Natsu yelled, turning towards Lucy. This sudden change of attitude of Natsu almost made Lucy step back..

"...it's not like I didn't want to..." Lucy replies. "I... just had something in mind."

"What was it?" Natsu asks.

"The legendary book of spirits... the book which had future prescribed in it-" Lucy states slowly, "It asked you to be at the apartment at all times... and after that explosion.. I thought that you might be at celestial world, inju-"

"...for something like this? Was it worth your skin... your flesh..." Natsu asks.

"This is nothing." Lucy replies with a smile.