Across The Ocean!

Chapter-11
First mission

.||Across The Ocean||•.

~•~

Note: The plot will get better! Like a rollercoaster, this is the part/arc in which roller coaster goes up it's tracks. The next chapters will be full speed down. Make sure to use your seatbelts!

It was late evening when Lucy, Loke and Happy decided to take the job. They ran out of the guild and gave it a last glance before leaving. The sun was setting down in the horizon, just behind the guild. The scenery was soothing.

Lucy first goes the her apartment to pack her belongings. Loke was still trapped Horologium.

It doesn't take long since she only decided to take the essential stuff. She only took her shoulder bag. Small and comfy. After locking her door, Lucy along with the rest head for the Magnolia station.

"It is going to be my first mission in a guild." Lucy says happily.

"Aye" Happy replies cheerfully, walking next to her.

"Why are you dragging me into this, asks this young man." Says Horologium. Lucy smiles at Loke and says, "Because you are interesting individual. I want to know more about you."

Loke flushes. Lucy doesn't notice the change on his face. She just heads towards the station, completely clueless.

She takes ticket for two. After an argument with the staff, she successfully managed to not spend money on Happy's ticket. She was really dominant in that verbal-fight. No wonder Natsu doesn't want to mess with her...

Loke was surprised to see Lucy's other side, but this made him relived for some reason. He mumbled something that even Horologium was not able to hear.

Now they finally got seated in a train set for Hargeon. Horologium was, however, standing. Lucy stretches her arms above her head and looks at Happy. He was opening the window for some air.

"Can you free me now since the train is moving and I can't run anymore, pleads this young man", says Horologium.

"Oh right!" Lucy realizes. Lucy snaps her fingers. Horologium disappears on that signal, making Loke fall on the floor. He stands up, dusts himself and then sits in front of Lucy, where Happy was sitting. Happy flew over to Lucy's laps after being pushed by Loke.

"Now now... don't be rough on the little guy." Lucy says patting Happy.

"You only say that because you don't know much about him yet." Loke sighs. Lucy laughs a little.

"So what is this job." Loke asks clearing his voice. He was literally hijacked from the guild and was not even told about the mission.

Lucy shows Loke the job request, taking it out from her shoulder bag. He read it and then got up.

"I can't... go with you on a job.." He mumbled. Well, he wasn't planning on cooperating with her irrespective of what he read on the flier.

Lucy gets up too. "We have crossed Magnolia's border by now. And also... This journey is going to be long. Let's talk until we reach there."

"Talk?" Loke asks, confused. It was clear from Lucy's voice that she wanted to talk about something in particular. He, being as repulsive towards her as he was, got nervous.

"Don't you think it is time you tell me about your past. Seems you hate celestial wizards."

"Past..? Why do you think that... Haha... there is nothing special about it..." Loke tries to laugh.