Lipstick

Scott's POV

We were sitting in our tour bus and had nothing to do. We were basically all on our phones.

Suddenly Mitch broke the silence.

" Kirstie I really love your lipstick. Can I put on some, just for fun. Can't we all do it! It would be so fun to see y'all in lipstick" Mitch said and Kirstie squealed in excitement.

" that's a great idea Mich mich!!" Kirstie said and quickly ran to get her lipstick.

" really Mitch?" I said and laughed.

" well at least we have something to do now, or do you have a better idea smart-ass?" Mitch said sassily and put his hand on his hip.

I put my hands in the air and laughed.

" I like it!" Jake said and shrugged.

" here it issssssss" Kirstie said and came back with her lipstick.

She sat next to Mitch and started putting it on his lips. It was kinda hot to see Kirstie slowly drawing it on Mitch's big plump lips. I just want to kiss those lips.

Wow... Those thoughts were unexpected.

But he is very attractive.

I need to stop thinking about Mitch in this way!!

" Smart-ass it's your turn" Mitch said and poked my shoulder.

"Do you like it?" Mitch said and pouted his lips.

I was getting hit and it took some time for me to answer.

" ugh.. Yeah" I said and caught myself staring at his lips.

" it's a really dark color" I said and saved myself.

" oh that's why you were staring, I got a bit scared there Scottney" he said and laughed.

Fuck.

I sat in front of Kirstie and she started putting lipstick on me, it felt very weird and sticky.

" y'all are getting really hot!" Kirstie said when she was done.

I walked over and pouted my lips in front of Mitch just like he did.

" wow daddy you look hot! Should we take a picture?" Mitch asked and I saw him staring at my lips as well.

" yeah sure" I said.

" ok but let's get somewhere with better lightning, cause mama ain't here for this dark as lightning" Mitch said and I laughed.

" sure" I said.

We walked into the bathroom cause there's always good lightning a in bathrooms. I can't say that my mind didn't wander to a dirty place when I'm in a bathroom with Mitch .

He held out his camera and we both pouted.

" ugh I look like a mess. The lipstick helps tho, it makes me look hotter." Mitch said and his eyes looked a bit sad.

" Mitch don't ever say that! You look flawless no matter what, you never look like a mess." I said and looked at the picture in awe. He looked so hot.

Mitch looked up and our faces were really close to each other. I couldn't help when my eyes wandered down to his lips, and he did the same.

We soon slowly both leaned in and our lips crashed together softly. I put my hands on his waist and he put on my neck and the other one in my hair. I felt the lipstick smear everywhere while our lips moved perfectly with each other.

I slowly licked his lower lip asking for allowance and he quickly accepted it. Out tongues where now fighting with each other but I won and I slowly explored Mitch's mouth with my tongue. I earned a moan from Mitch and he now had his hand under my shirt.

The kiss was getting even more heated but Kirstie quickly interrupted with a knock on the door.

We pulled away quickly.

" didn't mean to interrupt but you've been here a long time and-" she said and walked in but stopped when she saw our faces.

" okay, either both of are the worst at keeping lipstick on your lips and not your face or y'all just had some scomiche moments going on. For real this time" she said and then looked down at our crotch.

" yep definitely the second one" she said and then squealed.

" I'm going to leave you guys alone for awhile" she said and smiled widely before she walked out an closed the door.

We just looked at each other and started making out again.