Beauty and the beast part 6

Mitch's POV

Beast took up the mirror and suddenly a video or something was showing on it.

I saw Michelle and she was lost in the woods.

I felt myself panic, it's really dangerous for her to be there.

And then suddenly Alex popped into the picture.

What he said made me want to throw up.

" okay so if you won't tell Mitch that he has to marry me, then I'll kill you. Tell Mitch to save your life" he said and held her wrist firmly.

I started crying.

" B.but Mitch is trapped in a big castle with a monster! And you can't do that!!" She screamed at him.

Beast's face fell a bit when she called him a monster but I just took his hand and squeezed it.

" a monster you say? Well then I'll have to go kill it. Maybe then Mitch will be with me" Alex said and started running towards the town, to probably get weapons.

I felt myself panic even more. They can't hurt him, I won't let that happen!!

" I'm sorry... I have to go. I don't want you or Michelle to get hurt. I need to stop him" I said and kissed him quickly.

" okay thanks, but please be careful! Take this with you?" he said and gave me the mirror.

I rushed out to the woods but now it wasn't that dark so it would be easier to find my way back.

After running for about 10 minutes I saw the town.

I was both happy and scared to see it.

Suddenly someone small hugged me, I realized that it was Michelle.

" MITCHIE!! they're going to take you!" She screamed and hugged me tight.

" No they're not, I'm so happy to see you" I said and kissed her cheek.

" did the monster hurt you?" She said and looked sad.

" honey, he isn't a monster. He is actually really nice and I wanted to stay with him, he cared about me" I said and smiled at her.

" so he's not like Alex?" She asked.

" no, he's a lot better" I said.

Suddenly a voice made me pull out of the hug.

" aww Mitchie! I was just going to save you" Alex said and tried to hug me, but I pushed him away.

" you didn't need to" I said and glared at him.

" no, I see you did that yourself" he said and smirked.

" ugh, I'm going back you know" I said and continued to glare at him.

" oh, you want to play the damsel in distress and you want me to save you" Alex said and smiled.

" FUCK NO! I'm going back because I want to be with him. He's nice you know, not like you" I yelled at him.

Suddenly I felt a sting to my cheek.

He fucking slapped me!!

" what the fuck are you doing!??" I screamed at him.

" I tried to help you. He obviously made you crazy" Alex said and then hugged me.

But this time I couldn't pull away.

" do you want me to fucking show you!?" I yelled, trying to get out of his grasp.

He let me go and I pulled up the mirror.

" uhm, show me the beast?" I asked with hesitation, not knowing what to say.

The mirror suddenly showed the beast and I held it up to Alex.

Suddenly it started showing when the beast was growling and destroying things.

" okay yeah... You're crazy. To bad, I really liked you. I still do but I guess I'll have to kill the beast to make you better" he said and started running towards the woods.

I started screaming and threw myself at him.

" NO!! Don't!!" I screamed.

Suddenly I saw him take out his gun and I started screaming.

Michelle was just standing there, paralyzed.

I saw him aim the gun at me.

Then he hit it on my head and everything went blurry.

Just a second after, everything went black.

A/n next chapter is the last of this one shot! Sorry it got really long but yeah. Love you guys, byeeee!!! ❤️❤️