Unnatural

A/n sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I got a writer block. I made this one extra long though for y'all. Hope you like it. It's going to be a part 2:)

Scott's POV

I'm a vampire. I drink people's blood and I'm disgusting.

I got turned to a vampire 50 years ago. I hated being what I am, I've tried to drink only animal blood but sometimes I just can't help it.

Everyday I go to a club called Wild2night. There's always a lot of people and everyone is drunk so they won't notice if I do something weird.

Some guys tried to get with me but it always ended up with me breaking there necks.

I had no friends at all, all the vampires are often enemies. I had one friend though, her name was Kirstie. She was the sweetest person ever, but she got killed.

----------------------------------------------

It was 6:pm and I went to the club, I looked really sexy as always.

I sat at the bar and drank a strawberry Martini. I couldn't get drunk so I often drank a lot.

Then someone sat next to me, I got pissed cause I hate people, they can be so annoying.

I looked to see what he looked like and I froze, for the first time ever...

He had dark brown hair that matched his eyes, he was wearing a colorful sweater and he was the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

He looked really sad though, and he had scares on his arms. I actually felt sorry for this person, even though I don't know him. I've never felt this way before, I think I'm in love. When a vampire falls in love with someone, the feelings they have will be 10 times more.

The guy was really small and cute so he probably already has a boyfriend.

I tried to talk to him but I got interrupted by a guy that started kissing the boy. He looked really uncomfortable though. When the boy pulled away the guy looked really pissed and punched him in the face, he fell to the ground.

Something in my chest started hurting. I helped the guy up and he had a bloody nose.

''Are you okay?" I asked

" yeah, t.thank you" he said. He looked pretty drunk.

We talked more and he got really drunk, I decided to drive him to my place.

He fell asleep on my couch, he looked so peaceful and cute.

I was still confused, I could kill this guy right now. But something told me that he was special.

I fell asleep in my bed but woke up when I heard a scream.

I rushed out and saw that the boy was crying and screaming in his sleep.

" I'm sorry, please stop!!"

I shook his shoulders and tried to wake him up.

He wakes up and he was sweating and crying. He then hugged me, I didn't know what to do so I hugged back.

Then I felt him stiff, I guess he realized that he wasn't home.

" who are you?! Please don't hurt me!" He said and cried even more. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

" I won't hurt you, I helped you. You were very drunk and I drove you here. We kinda became friends but I don't think you remember" I said.

" thank you" he said.