Clown

A/n this is kinda spooky😁 don't know what I thought while I wrote this tbh😂🙈

Mitch's POV

I woke up to someone kissing me all over the face. I slowly opened my eyes just to be met by Scott's lips.

" scoott" I whined and laughed, still very tired.

"Hmm?" Scott said and continued to kiss me everywhere.

I groaned and took Scott's head between my hands.

" Mitchieeee... I want to kiss you" Scott said and pouted his lip and looked at me with puppy eyes.

I smiled and rolled my eyes and then pressed my lips to his. He smiled in the kiss and caressed my cheek as we continued kissing slowly, yet passionate.

" I'm going to the gym" Scott said and pulled out of the kiss.

" did you really have to wake me up for that?" I asked and lifted one eyebrow.

" no, but we're out of toilet paper. Bye!" Scott said and then left.

I groaned and started to walk to the shower.
--

After making me look decent I started walking to a little store that laid pretty close.

A bell ringed when I walked into the store and there was almost no people in the store for the moment.

I walked to get the toilet paper when the bell suddenly rang. I looked up to see who entered and I froze.

" DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!" The person suddenly shouted.

He was wearing a clown mask and he had a gun in his hand.

I panicked and quickly got down on the floor and tried to make myself inviseble.

" GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!" The guy shouted at the cashier.

" I'm going to call the police!" She shouted and in a millisecond the gun was pointed at her head. A loud bang echoed in the store and she fell down on the floor with blood running down we forehead.

I started crying but I tried to be as silent as possible.

He slowly walked to the only other person in the store and lifted his head up.

" wow your ugly!" He said and then shot the person in the head.

I held my hands on my mouth as I started crying more violently.

My heart was beating extremely fast as the man slowly walked towards me.

I soon saw his shoes in front of me and I suddenly felt my head being pulled up.

I gasped as he slowly looked down my body and closely at my face.

" your actually very attractive. I could get good use for you" the man said and I could just imagine him smirking underneath that horrible clown mask.

I've never been more scared in my entire life and I just sat there in shock.

" I could sell you to an illegal sex ring. I would get a lot of money for you, or I could just keep you for myself." He said and I got shivers down my back.

The the door suddenly opened and cops were rushing in and grabbing the man.

" NO!" The man shouted and desperately tried to punch the cops.

" your going to jail and we got a witness here THAT YOU HAVN'T KILLED!!" The cops shouted.

" I will get you! If it's so the last thing I do" the man said and the mask was now gone so I could see him staring at me with big creepy eyes.
He said something really weird in Latin and he was staring at me with wild eyes and it felt like he was staring into my soul.