I'm not supposed to feel like this, but I can't help it. Part 1

Scott's POV

Hi I'm Scott Hoying! My parents are strictly Christians and that's what they want me to be to. But I don't believe in that... I think. But my parents would get so mad if they found out what I thought.
--

" Scott darling! Say a prayer before you go to school. God will make it easier for you in school if you do so, remember that." My mom said and smiled widely at me.

I didn't want it to be this way. I don't want to pray, and I don't want to dress like I was going to church every day at school.

But it's what I have to do I guess..

A lot of people in my age is out partying and getting laid. But I'm here waiting for the right girl I can marry and I'm supposed to "save myself" until after marriage.

My parents wants me to be a priest, but I want to be a singer. My parents only let me sing in church with like a choir. But that's so lame.... I want to like belt and stuff and I want to sing solo... But I guess that won't happen.

" SCOTT! Come pray with me!" My mom yelled again.

I said a quick prayer but I didn't mean it, I mean it's not like something's going to happen if I don't mean it.
--

I was sitting in the classroom alone on a bench. The other ones were laughing and talking very loudly, stuff like I never would be able to do.

" Attention class!!" My teacher, mrs: Evans yelled loudly.

" we have a new student who's going to start today. I want you all to be nice with him. He's smarter then all of you so if you get to know him he might help you with stuff" mrs: Evans said and laughed after.

" he can help you Simon. Cause you sure need it" she said and winked at Simon.

Simon is probably the dumbest person I've ever met! But he's very popular so it doesn't really matter for him.

" please welcome Mitch Grassi" mrs: Evans said and pulled a boy inside the classroom.

Something felt weird when I saw his face. It was like I entered his happy aura or something, I just wanted to smile at him.

He had shaved both sides but his bangs were swept to the side of his face. He was wearing mostly black and he looked really good. There's nothing wrong with thinking that right?

" okay since Scott is the only one sitting alone you'll have to sit next to him" mrs: Evans said to Mitch.

" okay, well I'm glad" he said. His voice was like what my mom said was an angel. It was pretty high, but it was so sweet.

He sat next to me and I got to see his face in more detail. I was speechless. Something started tickling in my stomach and I felt so happy. I've never felt this way and I have no clue what it is.

" Hi! I'm Mitch" he said and smiled.

I tried to answer him but I couldn't. I tried but I couldn't get the words out.

" I... I'm eeh.. S.scott" I finally got out.

He started giggling and I felt this weird sensation in my stomach again. I felt my cheeks get red and that has never happened before.

" don't be so shy. It's okay. I guess you're not the popular kid" he said and smiled at me.

" no.. I guess I just don't care that much really" I said and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

" yeah.. Well I wasn't that popular in my last school either. I would always get bullied and beaten up because I'm gay" he said and looked away, like he was ashamed of it.