Do you want to join our band?

Scott's POV
I was sitting with my friend Kirstie, just singing loudly.

" hey Kirst!? You now that we talked about making an A cappella band. Well can't we talk about it now" I asked.

Kirstie and I are singers and we've always been interested in A cappella. We've always talked about making a band but we never went trough with it.

" yes! For real this time" she said and smiled.
She suddenly took out a note book.

" okay, to make this band complete. We already have a baritone, hint that's you. And we have a soprano, that's me. To make our sound more fuller we will need a bass and a tenor. And I've been thinking, it would be epic to have a beatboxer! It would make us sound better and it would be more futuristic" she said and squealed in joy.

" wow... You've really been thinking about this haven't you?" I asked in awe.

"Yep" she said and popped the p.
--

We were siting on youtube, trying to find everyone we needed.

We started with the bass.

" ok I'm going to search for vocal bass and we'll see who pops up" Kirstie said and began searching.

After a couple I minutes she found a vide that was called.

"Tumbleweed - Avi kaplan"

" let's watch!" Kirstie said.
--

" he's a very good singer and he has a pretty deep voice. I wanna see how low he can go though" Kirstie said and went into his channel.

After awhile of looking, we found a video with his vocal range.
--

" DAMN! His voice can go really low!" Kirstie said happily.

" he was amazing!" I said. And he truly was.

" I'll write him down so we can maybe contact him later or something" Kirstie said and wrote it down in her note book.
--

" Okay next up is a tenor!" Kirstie said and starting searching for it.
--
" ooh this looks interesting! And it've got a lot of views!"

It was named.

"Zedd- find you (Mitch grassi cover)"
--

After the video we were both in awe.

He was amazing!

" wow... He was amazing! He have one of the most beautiful voices ever! He needs to be in the band! I'll see if we can find his vocal range" Kirstie said and started looking with wide eyes.

" I've gotta say, the guy was really cute to" I said and blushed.

It was hard to see the details of his face but damn! He was so cute and hot!

" owww Scottie got a crush!" Kirstie said and it made me blush even more.

" ow shot I found it!! And damn! 5 octaves and 1 note, that's sick! Either his voice can go really low, or really high. In hoping for high" she said and she looked so happy.
--

After the video we both had our mouths open and our chins down on the floor.

It was silent for awhile cause we were so fucking stunned by this guy.

" h.how the fuck can a guy do whistle notes!!??" Kirstie yelled happily with her eyebrows raised.

" I have no clue... But one thing I know is that I really want him to be in the band" I said still in awe.

" same.. I mean if he's in the band then well probably be awesome no matter what!" Kirstie yelled.
--

" oh look at this!" Kirstie yelled.

"Cello beatboxing- Kevin Olusola"
--

After watching some of his videos we were sure that he would fit perfect for the band. He was amazing at beatboxing, he was sick!

Now we just have to contact them trough twitter or something.

" okay I'll tweet them about the band information and stuff and I'll also tweet our cover of telephone, so they can see that we can at least sing" Kirstie said and starting tweeting like crazy on her phone.

" sounds like a plan" was all I could say.

She practically had everything under control.
--

" oh shit they've all answered!" Kirstie squealed.

" check the cute ,angel, flawless, amazing one first!" I yelled.

" are your done? Jk of course I will!" She said and smirked at me.

" you guys are awesome! And you love pretty close to me so I would love to give it a try" Mitch had tweeted.

I screamed loudly and Kirstie joined me.
--

They all wanted to join!!
Agh this is so amazing!
And I get to meet Mitch in person!

I can't wait!...

A/n do y'all want a part 2?

Love you guys so much and thanks for the support!

Love y'all!! Byeeeee!! xxx