Truth or dare part 2

Mitch's POV

I just laid there on the ground in shock. I was crying and Scott was also crying. I got up and sat on the sofa, it hurt but I decided not to tell anyone.

" omg what just happened?" Kirstie asked confused.

" it was my boyfriend, I can't believe he did this to you Mitch! Are you okay?!" Scott said crying and sat beside me.

" I'm fine Scotty, he was just jealous I mean I would have been to but..." I said and trailed off.

" but you wouldn't punch somebody. But that actually not what's bothering me right now" Scott said and looked really scared.

" what is it Scotty?" I said and hugged him.

" he threatened that he would hurt you Mitch" Scott said and started crying again. I had forgot that but I froze.

" but he don't know where we live right...?" I asked pretty scared. I have seen Jake get mad before and today Mitch was lucky. Scott started crying even more witch probably meant that he did know where we lived.

" it's alright Scotty he probably didn't mean it" I said. Everyone still looked really confused, except Kevin and Esther who were making out. ( aaah #Kevsther )

We all decided to go home, we were all pretty confused and scared about what happened. When we got home me and Scott sat on the sofa watching sponge bob. We cuddled for a very long time until Scott got a text.

Scott's POV

I was so happy about him and Mitch, but he was really scared about the Jake thing. But Mitch had told me that he probably didn't meant it so he tried to calm down. But then I got a text. I read the text that was from Jake and it said.

" you know I'm coming for your little slut, he is going to pay for making out with you. And your going to pay for that you cheated on me, I won't hurt you but I sure as hell will hurt your whore" my heart stopped and I got really scared and really pissed I texted him back.

" his name is Mitch you son of a bitch, and he has been my best friend since we were 10. It was a game if truth and dare that's it. I can't believe you don't know Mitch, I though you had seen him before!! You don't hurt him, it was my fault and were over so I can be with Mitch if I want to!!" I have never been so pissed in a long time, I hope that will show him so he won't hurt Mitch. Then he texted back, and now I'm scared.

" I know I have seen him before, and the way you looked at him and the way he looked at you made me realize that he needs to be gone. And when he is we can be together, forever." Why would he write that he wanted Mitch gone, what does that mean?? I texted back again, I was so scared.

" I will never be with you and if you hurt Mitch I swear I WILL KILL YOU"

" wow I'm so scared... We'll I'm coming tonight so go to sleep so you don't have to watch me take him;)" that's it I started crying.

Mitch's POV

I saw Scott texting with someone and he looked really pissed. I decided to not bother him, he would ask later. Then after a couple of minutes Scott started crying, I got a bit scared.

" oh what's wrong babe?" I asked and then he showed me the texts. I got really scared and I didn't know exactly what to do. I froze for what felt like a long time, I was still in Scott's arms. He was actually asleep, he had been trough so much but I didn't want him to fall asleep scared and sad.

Just when he though that someone banged on the door, I jumped and got really scared. I decided to go look who it was just in case, but it was Jake. The door smashed open and Jake stood there with a grin, I started screaming and tried to ran. I tried to wake Scott up but before I got to do it I felt something hit my head and everything went black.