Natural disaster

Scott's POV

We are all going to die.

But I can't lose Mitch, I will protect him.

----------------------------------------------

I laid on the couch cuddling with Mitch. He's my boyfriend and my best friend, a life without him would be no life at all.

We've were engaged and our wedding is next month.

My life couldn't be more perfect and Mitch was my life line, he is the most perfect and flawless human being ever.

" breaking News, over 100 city's have been hit by massive earth quakes. The closest to us right now was in Arlington, Texas. Over 2000 people have been found dead and over 500 is missing. Almost every house is ruined and it's massive cracks on the ground."

I panicked, and so did Mitch.

He was now sobbing on my chest.

" SCOTT OUR PARENTS!!!!" He screamed.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called my mom, she always answers.

I stood and waited for her to pick up but she never did.

I fell to the floor and started sobbing uncontrollably, and soon after Mitch did the same.

I think I cried for an hour with Mitch in my arms.

But then suddenly, the ground started shaking, Mitch started screaming.

I crawled into a corner with Mitch in my arms and closed my eyes.

----------------------------------------------

Mitch's POV

I fell asleep in Scott's arms feeling safe, but when I woke up I panicked even more.

I had a huge gash on my arm and something had probably hit my head cause it hurt like hell.

When I looked around I started screaming and woke Scott up, when he saw it his eyes grew wide.

Our whole apartment was crashed, and it was a massive hole in the wall.

It was like it had fell of, you could see the whole city right trough it.

Then Scott saw my arm and head and he started crying.

" Oh my god Mitch!! Are you okay?" He asked.

" yes, I think there are more important things we need to think about right now" I said back.

" nothing's more important than your health" he whispered.

I smiled at him and kissed him slow and gently.

I pulled out and smiled at him. Even at the worst time he could make me smile.

I walked closer to the hole, you could see the whole city and it was pretty messed up. All the electricity was out and it was massive cracks on the ground.

Just like on the news.

I started crying again.

" SCOTT WHATS GOING ON?!!" I yelled. I was so scared.

" I don't know, I wonder if we where the only one this time." He said with tears in his eyes.

Then I realized...

I fell to the floor sobbing like I was about to die.

" Mitch what's wrong?"

" WHATS NOT WRONG?!" I screamed.

" K.kirstie A.avi K.kevin" I said between the sobs.

" oh my god! I hope their okay!" Scott said and grabbed his phone calling them.

None of them picked up.

I started screaming and so did Scott, what the hell were we supposed to do?

We decided to walk out.

Our car was crushed by our wall, so that meant we couldn't go anywhere.

We walked down the streets and pretty much every house were messed up.

Scott took my hand in his and held it tight.

With Scott I always feel safe.

We walked for awhile and then we were at Kirstie's house.

The whole things was crushed, I started sobbing and ran to the house.

I started moving, what used to be walls.

Then I saw someone's face, it was Jeremy's. I stared sobbing even more but continued to look.

I had got almost the whole Jeremy out when I saw his hand. He was holding someone's hand.

I moved everything I could and soon I saw it.

It was Kirstie who lied there holding Jeremy's hand.

I screamed and Scott rushed quickly to me. He started sobbing loud when he saw them.

" WHY!! SCOTT WHY?!" I screamed. He just pulled me in close for a hug.

----------------------------------------------

We sat there for a long time, crying.

But then we felt it again, the ground started shaking even more violent this time. How is this possible?

I realized we were sitting in the middle of the street, so we started running to the left.

I was a bit ahead but I had Scott's hand in mine.

Suddenly the ground fell beneath my feet.

And we fell.

But I quickly grabbed the edge, holding both me and Scott's weight with one hand.

It was nearly impossible but I will never give up.

I tried to drag us up but it didn't work.

" Mitch, you got to let me go. You can't make it if I'm holding on to you, we will both fall." He said with tears in his eyes.

I started crying.

" NO! Scott I will never let you go" I screamed.

" Mitch I love you so much. I'm sorry" Scott said and then he let go of my hand. Making him fall down the hole, he was now out of sight.

" SCOTT!!!!! NOOOO, please no!!" I dragged myself up and had a panic attack.

I sobbed uncontrollably and I could barely breath.

" S.s.scott I.i love y.you" I said and felt something hurt in my chest area.

I started screaming until I suddenly went numb. Everything went black and I died.

I don't know if it was a heart attack or just a broken heart.

A/n this didn't really turn out the way I wanted to, but I hope you still like it.

Love y'all, byeeee :* <3