Celebration and Whipped cream

A/N it's just a little fluff, if you don't mind;)

Scott's POV

Today was a special day for me and Mitch, today we have known each other for 10 years. And today I have had a crush on him for 5 years. I don't know why I've never told him, but I know that he don't like me in that way. He had been dating Travis for more than 2 years, and when they broke up Mitch was really hurt. When I heard what happened I almost ran to Travis to beat him up, but Mitch stopped me.

Travis had abused Mitch, for awhile and I never knew why Mitch stayed with him. But today I wanted Mitch to just have fun and forget everything. He was shopping and I prepared dinner and dessert. Even though I wasn't good at cooking I hope he'd still like it.

I had made pizza cause that was Mitch's favorite, and for dessert I made him chocolate mousse with whipped cream. I lit some candles and turned of all the lights. I sat there and waited for a couple of minutes until I heard the door open.

Mitch's POV

After a whole day of shopping I was really tired and hungry, not the best combination. But Scott told me not to eat so I guess that he already ordered home food. When I opened the door it was really dark and the only light came from candles. I then saw Scott sitting on a chair at our dining table.

Damn, he looked hot. I've had a crush on him since I came out, and that's like 5 years. I knew that he didn't like me back so I started dating Travis. But he hurt me so I'm actually glad he broke up with me, I didn't have the guts to do it. The only reason I was crying a lot was just because I was really hurt, mentally. But Scott had been there for me and that made me even more in love with him.

" Hi Mitch. Come sit" Scott said and smiled at me. I sat down and Scott got up to get something. When he came back he brought pizza on a plate for me. It looked so good, I love pizza.

" oh you made it so fancy in here just for pizza?" I asked a little bit confused.

" well I actually made it myself, and were celebrating 10 years!!" He said and a huge grin appeared on his face.

" are you kidding, you cook food?! Oh my god you are amazing Scotty" I was really shocked. We started eating and it was really good. I noticed that he was a bit nervous about something.

" Scott are you okay? You can tell me anything." I asked.

" yeah I know you are the best Mitch. There's actually something I need to tell you." He said and looked down at his feet. I got a little nervous, I hoped that not anything bad had happened to him.

" okay Scotty, tell me"

" you know we're celebrating 10 years of friendship, but I'm actually celebrating something more. It's actually nothing to celebrate but it's something I though I'd tell you. I have been in love with you, for 5 years now. Even though you don't love me back I just needed to say it. I can't hold it back anymore and I just wanted you to know. But we can still be friends right?" He said.

I was so happy, he did love me back and he had for as long as Mitch.

" well I don't think I want to be friends. Because I love you Scott, you were the reason I knew I was gay" I said smiling. I looked him in the eyes and he relaxed and started smiling. I then walked up to him and kissed him. He kissed back and it was the best kiss I've ever had. Travis have never kissed me this way before, slow and passionate.

" I love you so much Mitch, always will always have" Scott said and kissed my forehead. He then left to the kitchen and got dessert. It was chocolate mousse, It looked so good.

He also took some whipped cream and put it down in front of me. He say down and I started tasting it, it was so good!! I took some whipped cream and sprayed it over the mousse. We ate it and we gave each other stares the whole time. I've never been this happy before.

Scott's POV

The fact that Mitch liked him back was the best felling he had ever felt, he was so happy. He stared at Mitch the whole time while we were eating the chocolate mousse. I then took the whipped cream and sprayed some in my hand. I decided to tease Mitch a little. I walked up to him, he never saw that I had whipped cream in my hand. I then took my hand to his cheek and the whipped cream was all over his face.

" oh my god, SCOTT!! Mama ain't here for that" Mitch said and laughed. He then took the whipped cream and started spraying at me. He missed pretty much and I only got a little on my cheek. Mitch came up to me and licked the cream away, I shivered in pleasure and decided to tho the same thing. Even though he had a lot more I licked it of. He took my hand and lead me to his bedroom, he also took the whipped cream with him.

He knew they're going to have fun, and he would never forget this day.