Truth or dare;)

Kirstie's POV

After rehearsal we decided to do something fun, instead of just going eating.

" we can play naked wrestling" Mitch said and we all laughed. Then it hit me.

" guys! What about truth or dare?" I said and smerked.

" yeah that sounds fun" they all said.

" okay I'll start, Scott, truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Eemh truth" he said

" coward! Okay, do you love Mitch in a non friendly way" I asked even though I knew he had a crush on Mitch. He gave me an evil star before answering.

" eemh no, I mean..." He trailed of. Mitch looked sad, she knew he had a crush on Scott to so she wanted them so badly to be bf.

" yeah sure, Scott your turn" I said.

" okay Avi truth or dare" he asked.

" dare" Avi said. O.m.g he is so hot!! Okay yeah I had a crush on Avi, but who doesn't am I right!?

"Kiss Kirstie" Scott said. Scott knew I had a crush on Avi so I guess this is his payback.

Mitch's POV

Avi's dare was to kiss Kirstie. Avi took 2 fingers under her chin and lifted up her head and leaned in to kiss her. First it was just a normal kiss but then it turned out as a make out session.

" okay get a room you two" Kevin said and laughed. They pulled out of the kiss and stared awkwardly at each other.

" so Avi your turn" I said and interrupted the awkward silent.

" oh uhm Kevin?" He said.

" dare" Kevin said. Avi grinned and then said.

" kiss Esther" Kevin looked at Avi with a shocked look.

"Esther" Avi yelled.

"Oh shit" Kevin said and put his face on his hands. When Esther came in Avi explained.

" so were doing truth or dare and Kevin took dare. Now he has to kiss you" Avi said and smiled at Kevin who blushed.

" oh okay" Esther said and kissed Kevin. We all looked at them in shock. They looked like they enjoyed it, then they started making out.

I sighed, all of them had make out and fallen in love. Mitch wanted his dare to be to kiss Scott. But it would just be awkward, Scott doesn't like him, he already has a boyfriend.

When they were done kissing they looked at each other like they were in love.

" iiiiih that so cute!! Kevin your turn" Kirstie said and fangirled a little.

" omg this is amazing I love you Esther" Kevin said and they kissed again.

"Kevin, save it for later" Kirstie said and laughed.

" oh sorry, Mitch?"

" ehm dare" I said, I hoped it had something to do with Scott. Kevin gave me a look that looked pretty creepy.

" you have to kiss. Scott!!" He said almost yelling the last word. I froze, I wanted to do this but it would be so weird because Scott would never kiss back and it would be awk.. My thoughts were interrupted by Scott's lips on his, I was so shocked I forgot to kiss back. But when I did it also became a make out session, I smiled between the kisses. When we pulled away Scott smiled at me, I smiled back and it wasn't awkward.

" I love you Mitch, always have, always will" Scott said and looked me in the eyes, I was so happy.

"I love you so much Scott you don't even kno..." I got interrupted again by his lips. I heard Kirstie fangirling, but I didn't care. All I cared about was Scott. But then I heard a door smash open and I pulled away when I heard a gasp.

It was Scott's boyfriend Jake (just a random name)

He gave me an angry stare and it was like his eyes were shooting arrows at me.

" get the f*ck off my boyfriend" he yelled. I stood up and opened my mouth to explain but Jake rushed to me and punched me in the face, witch made me to fall to the ground.

"MITCH!!!" Scott screamed.

" you f*cking cheater" Jake screamed at Scott. He aimed a punch but I quickly got up and slapped him in the face, because I'm not a good puncher.

Jake pushed me so I fell to the ground and started kicking and punching me. Then Avi came and punched Jake in the face with all his power witch made Jake to fell on the ground. I was crying and Scott came up to me and comforted me.

" Jake we are over" He screamed at him. Jake just got up and before he left he said something that made him shiver.

" I'll be back, and when I will, your lover boy here won't be that pretty anymore.

So guys I'm going to make a part 2, this was actually going to end after the kiss but then I just started writing what came to my mind and for some reason this happened.

Thank you guys so much for the support, but something is wrong so I can't answer comments. But y'all know I love you. Just a question, how do you do so there's a knew picture in the start of the next chapter??

byeee<3