Mr: Hoying

I woke up to my horrible and horrifying alarm clock. It was someone screaming and I guess it was my dad who tried to mess with me like he always does.

I guess he was drunk as usual...

I shut my phone off and groaned loudly, today was Monday.

I probably sound like Garfield but Mondays are the worst days of my life! Monday means that it's 5 days of school ahead of me.

I can't say I'm bullied but I'm lonely, I'm that kind of guy you see in the corner on his phone while everyone else has fun.
--

I was entering the classroom when I saw a new teacher.

I sighed silently and walked down to my bench at the last row when I heard a voice behind me.

" excuse me but what's your name?"

I turned around and saw the teacher standing there with a big smile on his face, I hated it.

The teacher looked kind of young, he had blond hair and big blue eyes.

" I'm Mitch" I mumbled but he heard me.

I turned around and sat down at my desk.

" well nice to meet you all! I'm Mr: Hoying and I'm going to be your new English teacher" he said and clapped his hands together.

I groaned loudly like the rest of the class, I hate English! I hate school! I hate my life!

" don't you groan on me, English is an very important and beautiful subject. Something very beautiful about English is for example poetry. So that's why I want an extraordinary poem from all of you at the end of this lesson" Mr: Hoying said and started to hand out writing books and pencils.

I never thought of myself as a deep person but my parents will kill me if I get bad grades.

I was handed a book and a pencil and then I started writing.

I just wrote what I was thinking and I guess it turned out pretty good.
--

After about 20 minutes we had to hand in our poems and I could hear the jocks laugh loudly, which probably means that they wrote something immature as always.

The teacher smiled at everyone with his perfectly white teeth but his eyes stayed on me for a bit longer.

" well I'll read these and I'll tell you what I think about them tomorrow" he said and I heard the bell ring, meaning that the class is over.

I sighed happily and stood up from my bench and started to walk to my next class which was choir.

Choir was the only subject that I actually liked, but no one from choir liked me. When we had to do duets the person that got with me just stopped coming to choir to practice, they then showed up when the project was over.

I've gotten used to it but in the beginning I would break and run into the bathroom to cry, I was such a sensitive person.

I'm not anymore.
--

I sat down in the back seat in front of the stage where our teacher was talking.

"Hi kids! If you didn't already know we have a new student in class" she said.

The fuck?!

I didn't hear anything about a new student!

Although I'm not surprised that no one told me...

She brought up a tall and muscular boy and he kinda looked like Jacob from Twilight.

Yes I've seen the movies, don't judge.