Hunger games (part 4) (sad ending)

A/n sorry for taking such a long time to write this. This is the sad ending which means that yeah this won't be happy. I have some tissues and ice-cream that I'm willing to share and yeah I hope you like it! xx //Grace

We were all watching the TV, finding out which score we got.

We had to watch everyone else's score before we got to see our own and some of them were really good.

"Scott it's you!!" Effie shouted.

He got a 10!

"OMG Scott!!" I said and hugged him.

Then I showed up.

I got a 5...

I heard everyone sigh an I've never felt so bad. I've disappointed everyone.

Troye also had a 4 so I bet he feels terrible as well.

Everyone's eyes were at me and I just couldn't handle it so I walked away.

I heard Scott calling for me but I just ignored him. I didn't need his pity right now, it would only make me feel worse.

I sat down in my bed and sighed, tears slowly running down my eyes.

I heard the door open and I quickly wiped my eyes.

"Go away Scott" I said regretting my rude tone.

"Mitch... You know I will do anything to save you and I will let you win" Scott said and sat down next to me.

"No Scott! We already had this discussion... Your the one who's going to win. I will probably die the first day anyways" I said and sighed.

"No! Why would you say that!?" Scott shouted which made me flinch.

"DID YOU NOT SEE MY SCORE?!!" I shouted a bit too loud.

" Yes I did! But I don't care what anyone thinks!! I care about what I think. And do you want to know what I think? I think that you are the most kind, warmhearted, sweetest and the most beautiful person on this earth. I think that you are my world and that I will do anything to make you happy even if it means risking my own life." Scott said and then rushed out of the room.

I felt tears at my eyes and I started sobbing.

I started sobbing because Scott loves me and I'm just rude to him. I started sobbing cause these are the last days I'll get to spend with him.

I started sobbing cause I love him.
--

" I don't understand how you got a 4 when you hit the bullseye!" Effie said when we sat at the table to eat dinner.

"He may have hit the bullseye but they saw him at practices too so that's probably why he didn't get such a good score" Avi said and looked at me but I just looked down at my lap.

"But I hit the bullseye at a practice too!" I said and looked at Avi.

"Yes and that was one time... The others hit it all the time" Avi said and looked at me sadly.

Everyone thinks I'm a failure and that I suck, everyone except for Scott.

And that made me smile.

I saw Scott smile as well in the corner of my eyes and I noticed that he was staring at me.

I looked at him and smiled sadly. His smile turned into a frown and he started caressing my cheek as a comfort.

" well I guess everyone's done here... Go to sleep now! Tomorrow's the big day" Effie said and started to take away the plates.