The swan prince

There ones was a king named Mike. He and his queen had been desperately trying to get a child of their own. But when they well succeeded, the queen unfortunately died. The child was named Mitchell.
--

It was a huge fest to celebrate the birth of Mitchell and everyone in town came. Everyone had given gifts to Mitchell and the last one to do so was Prince Scott. He was only one year older than Mitch and he had given him a beautiful heart shaped necklace with a beautiful swan on.

The king Mike and prince Scott's mother looked at each other with an idea.

They were going to get Mitch and Scott together and married. So they could rule the kingdom together and make the land a better and safer place.

They knew it could be hard since they don't know if they're going to be gay or get along with each other, but they could at least try.
--

The day has arrived when Scott and Mitchell were meeting for the first time since Mitchell's fest.

They both pushed their sons forward and left Scott and Mitch to talk. They were only 5 and very childish so it didn't ready go that well.

Scott- "I can't believe I'm stuck with him all summer! I'll bet he doesn't wrestle, hunt or box" Scott started singing.

Mitch- "He looks conceited" Mitchell joined.

Scott- "What a total bummer" Scott sang

Them both- "If I get lucky I'll get chicken pox" they both sang.

Scott- "So happy you could come"

Mitch- "So happy to be here"

Them both- "How I'd like to run"

Mitch- "this is not my idea"

Scott- "This isn't my idea"

Them both- "Of fun!"

Queen Connie- "The children seem to get along quite nicely"

King Mike- "We'll join our lands if this arrangement clicks"

Queen Connie- "My dear King Mike, that's my point precisely"

King Mike- " It's such good parenting"
Queen Connie- "And politics
So happy we agree"

King Mike- " I think we've got a deal"

Queen Connie- " Scott's quite a catch"

King Mike- " This is my idea"

Queen Connie- " This is my idea "
King Mike & Queen Connie- " Of a match"

* 14 years later*

King Mike- " What if Mitchell doesn't go for the merger?"

Queen Connie- " Urge him!"

Mitchell & Scott- " For as long as I remember
We've been told we'd someday wed
Every June until September"

Scott- " All their pushing and annoying hints"

Mitchell- " I've got bruises with their fingerprints"

They both get pushed into the ballroom to see each other again. Their parents have forced them to met every year and it was always awful.

Scott- " I can do much better I am sure"

Mitchell- " He's so immature"

They turned around to look at each other and smiled surprisingly.

Mitchell- " I see him smiling and my knees start buckling, I see inside him and my doubts are gone"

Scott- " he started out as such an ugly duckling. And somehow suddenly became a swan"