Texting

Queen Mitchie!: Scott do you want to get Starbucks?

Queen Mitchie: Scott is Wyatt with you?

Queen Mitchie: oh never mind he's here.

Queen Mitchie: Scoooooott!!

Queen Mitchie: Scoooottland!

Queen Mitchie: Stephanieeeee!!

Queen Mitchie: Scoooooottiee!

Queen Mitchie: SCOTT!!

Queen Mitchie: ...

Queen Mitchie: Scott I've had feelings for you a long time now... I just couldn't keep it in. I know you don't feel the same way, but I just wanted you to know...

Scottie the hottie: WHAT!?

Scottie the hottie: I guess since you already said it to me, I have feelings towards you to. I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier...

Queen Mitchie: Ha tricked ya! I knew you would answer to that! Why didn't you answer earlier bitch?!

Queen Mitchie: wait what?!!!!

Scottie the hottie: Haha tricked you to...

Queen Mitchie: Scottie I don't even need to look at your face to know that you're lying. Come to my room and we'll talk.

Scottie the hottie: I don't want to...

Queen Mitchie: ok let's talk here then. Scott... Do you love me?

Scottie the hottie: no...

Queen Mitchie: don't lie.

Scottie the hottie: I'm uncomfortable...

Queen Mitchie: OMG LMFAO!! Scott in every situation you can always make me laugh! I don't know how you do it.

Scottie the hottie: I feel like I'm trapped into a corner or something...

Scottie the hottie: lol I can hear you dying on the other side of the hallway. Can you calm down!?

Queen Mitchie: I'm sorry... I can't stop laughing!
But real this time. Do. You. Love. Me?

Scottie the hottie: yeah...:/

Queen Mitchie: okay you may think that was me trying to joke with you when I wrote about me loving u. I mean it was... But it was also a way to find out if you were feeling the same way I feel about you. And you do!

Scottie the hottie: omfg really?! You like me?!

Queen Mitchie: okay shill your shit Scott. Yes. I. Do

Scottie the hottie: will u marry me?❤️👰💍

Queen Mitchie: yes. I say the big I do. *singing wedding song*

Scottie the hottie: wait really!!

Queen Mitchie:🙈🙊😑

Scottie the hottie: I take that as a no... Will you at least be my bf?

Queen Mitchie: Omfg yes!!!😭❤️💋🙊😱😍

Scottie the hottie: !!! Come to my room now...🍆✊💦👅

Queen Mitchie: okay calm down I'm not giving you a blow job or anything!😑I want a kiss!!💋

Scottie the hottie: I was just kidding! Yeez Mitch... But I would love that kiss though.💋😚☺️😏❤️

Queen Mitchie: come here then big boy!❤️

Scott came over to Mitch and they made out for so long that they suffocated because they forgot to breath and died...

Lol jk

Scott came over to Mitch and kissed him slow but passionate.

They finally accepted their feelings towards each other and they couldn't be more happy.

A/n: over 10 000 reads!! Thank u so much!!❤️❤️