Beauty and the beast part 5

Mitch's POV

I was falling for this beast!!

Whenever he laughed or smiled I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I mean my first impression if him wasn't that good, but he's so nice now.

And he actually came out and saved me, even though I went trough his private stuff.

It just felt good to be with him, he was growing on me.
--

" okay so this is a very special night! You're going to have diner and then you'll dance! You need to look really pretty!" Esther said as she choose what I should wear.

To be honest, I'm excited.

This diner wouldn't be as awkward now that I'm used to talk to him.

And she said it was special.
--

I was dressed in a black suit with golden details on it.

I had styled my hair to the side, and I had foundation and concealer on.

Esther helped me with everything and she also said that the beast looked stunning.

I was really excited!
--

I was ready and I walked down the stairs, on the opposite side I saw the beast also walking down stairs.

I realized that this was the ballroom.

I guess the dance came first.

We walked closer to each other and I could finally see him a little better.

He had a blue suit with golden details and he looked stunning.

Even though he wasn't human, I still felt this attraction and connection with him.

He was staring at me when we were up close.

" what?" I asked and giggled.

" oh you're just.... So beautiful" he said and I felt myself blush.

" coming from you handsome" I said and made a brace move.

I hugged him.

That must not seem brave but... I guess it is cause I don't want him to be angry.

But he just hugged back and held me tight.

" I'm sorry for all the pain I may have caused you" he said and held me even tighter.

" it's okay, at least now I know that you are an really amazing person" I said and looked up at him.

" you know you can leave right?" He said and looked sad.

" yeah.. But I don't want to" I said and smiled back.

Then the most amazing thing happened.

He leaned in!!

I started leaning in to and know our lips were moving with each other's like a dance.

Esther told me it would be dance, not this kind though.

When we pulled out I just smiled at him and he smiled back.

He looked ready happy.
--

After an amazing dinner that contained giggling and blushing a lot, he decided to take me to his room. To just talk.
--

We had talked for a really long time, but then suddenly a mirror started lightning up.

" uhm what does that mean?" I asked and pointed to the small mirror.

" oh no... It means that someone either me or you love is in danger" he said and looked at me with a scared look when he saw what was on the mirror.

" what?.... MICHELLE!!!"

A/n I really wanted to write another chapter so sorry not sorry. We'll anyways love you guys!! Byeeee❤️