Unnatural part 2

Mitch's POV

The kiss was passionate and it became a make out session. He was now hovering over me, kissing my neck.

Then suddenly Scott looked really scared.

" oh my god, I'm sorry Mitch I took it to far..." He said.

" oh my god Scott.... Just please continue. I love you." I said and smiled my cutest smile.

He smiled back and continued kissing me.

After a long time kissing, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up hearing someone scream, I looked over and it was Scott.

" NO! WHY?!! PLEASE NO TAKE ME INSTED!!" He was yelling and sobbing loudly.

I woke him up by pushing him lightly.

He looked at me and then hugged me tight. We hugged for awhile and he was sobbing on my shoulder.

" it's okey, I'm here. It was only a dream" I said and tried to comfort him.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes, he started crying more.

" Scott it's okay" I said.

" No it's not! When a vampire is dreaming, it's the future that's showing as a dream. It's the future. I CANT LET THEM HURT YOU MITCH!!" He started screaming.

" wait your seeing the future in your dreams and your dream had something bad about me?" I asked and was also crying.

He just nodded.

" I can't let them take you Mitch..." He almost whisperd.

" who! Who is going to take me?!" I started panicking.

" the other vampires. They are bad and all they care about is killing people. They took you Mitch!!"

I hugged him and then we just laid in each other's embrace.

----------------------------------------------

Strangers POV

" bloody hell! Scott saw it I'm his dreams!!" I shouted.

" well, let's wait a month or so, the same dream can only be shown once so he'll forget about it." Vladimir said.

" let's see in the mirror what they are doing know." Rasputin said.

" Scott seems to be cuddling with that human Mitch. It's his true love so it will break his heart if something happened to him." Vladimir said with a smirk.

" so are we going to...." I asked but got cut off.

" yes, we are going to take Mitch and then kill him. Just like we did with his friend Kirstie" Rasputin said.

" why are we doing this again?" Someone asked.

Vladimir sighed.

" you fool! It's because Scott's breaking the rules. We vampires are supposed to be scary and evil. But he's friendly and he even drink animal blood instead of human blood... When we kill Mitch, something in Scott's brain will turn. He will become a beast. He is going to want to kill everything in his sight. And that is the kind of vampire we want" Vladimir said.

" wow....." Was the only thing I could say. I actually didn't want to do this, I felt sorry for them. But Vladimir ( the leader of vampires) was my dad.

----------------------------------------------

1 month later

Mitch's POV