Clown part 2

Mitch's POV

" what the fuck is this!!? This can't be real, this is just fake! ARE YOU TRYING TO PRANK ME MITCH??!!!!" Scott yelled and his eyes showed the emotions of fright and anger.

I felt my own anger overtaking my fear and I started yelling back.

" YES CAUSE THAT'S SOMETHING I WOULD DO!! I WOULD PRANK YOU THAT I WAS ALMOST SOLD TO AN ILLEGAL SEX RING!! I WOULD PRANK YOU THAT I WAS HAUNTED BY A FUCKING DOLL!!!!!!!" I yelled back and I felt myself sweating.

I was breathing heavily and I saw Scott staring at me with an open mouth.

I started screaming loudly in fear when I saw the doll sitting by my bedroom door staring at me.

Scott quickly looked at me and then back at the doll. He slowly walked to me and grabbed my hand, he then dragged me out of the apartment.

" Scott what are you doing?!" I yelled but continued to follow him even though he had let go of my hand.

" we can't stay in that place" he said and walked into the elevator.

I sighed and walked after him into the elevator.

" I'm sorry I yelled at you Mitch" Scott said and looked at me with eyes that showed regret and sadness, with a little hint of fear still.

" it's okay, I'm sorry I yelled at you to" I said and hugged him tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist and I felt my whole body tingling.

Suddenly the elevator started shaking and the lights went out.

I closed my eyes and held my arms around Scott even tighter than before.

" what the fuck was that Scott?" I asked to terrified to open my eyes.

I really hate elevators...

" I don't really know Mitch" Scott said and held me tighter so I was squeezed into his chest.

I heard the elevator doors open and then I heard Scott gasp loudly.

Scott slowly backed into one of the corners.

" what is it Scott!?" I shouted and I didn't dare to open my eyes.

" I.. I don't k.know what to do anymore" he said and I could hear his voice breaking.

I slowly looked up and opened my eyes.

The doll was standing with one hand inside the elevator with the rest of it's body outside, making it unable for the elevator doors to close. He had an even wider and creepier smile than before and his head was turning to slowly look at me.

"RUN!!" I screamed and ran past the doll while holding Scott's hand. In the corner if my eyes I could see the dolls head quickly turning towards were we were running.

" what the fuck are we supposed to do?!!!" I yelled and felt tears streaming down my face.

" let's take in on a hotel, you really need to sleep" Scott said calmly and opened our car door.

I sat down quickly and we were soon driving towards the nearest hotel.
--

After we had checked and entered our room I quickly laid down on the bed.

Scott put his arms around me protectively and I felt safe, not completely safe but safer.
--

I was sitting in a children's room and it looked like it was from 1980 or something like that.

I noticed that I was in a closet, hiding from something.

Suddenly a boy walked into the room but he didn't seem to notice me. He was dressed old fashioned and he looked like he could be about 12. His hair was neatly cut and he looked kind of angry.

"Damien you get down here right now!!" I heard a feminine voice shout.

I looked at the boy and saw him slowly taking out a kitchen knife from out of his sleeve.

" you don't tell anyone!" The boy said to something.

I looked over and saw the same old clown doll that's been haunting me. I felt like throwing up but I couldn't move or do anything other than watch.

The mom then barged into his room and grabbed a hold of the boys arm tightly.

A scream then echoed trough the room and I could see his mom holding her hand at her stomach and blood was pouring out.

The boy continued to stab her and then he stabbed her in the throat. She made sounds that would haunt me forever. It was screaming mixed with choking and gurgling of her own blood.

She soon finally collapsed dead on the floor and I felt like my stomach was turning inside out in disgust.

The boy then stared at what I guess was his dad that stood by the door puking.

The boy started screaming and his dad got terrified.

" please son! No, I won't tell anyone" his dad said and he was crying.

" no one that has witnessed gets to live!!" The boy shouted and then made a dash for the dad who screamed loudly.

It made me remember what the man with the clown mask said when the cops told me that I was a witness.

'I'll get you no matter what'

He killed the dad quicker than he did with the mom and blood was now everywhere in the room.

He then walked over to me and I could hear myself crying, but it didn't sound like me.

It sounded like a young girl.

He opened the closet doors and smiled creepily at me.

" sorry sister" he said and lifted the knife in the air.
--

I woke up screaming and I felt Scott's arms around me.

" it's okay, it was just a dream" Scott said and hugged me tightly.

" that's the thing, I don't think it was" I said and felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

A/n y'all!! I want to make this a book! Would y'all want that?

Hope y'all liked the chapter, byeeee!!💞