Do you want to join our band? part 2

Scott's POV

It had been a week and today was the day when we were supposed to meet everyone. I couldn't bee more excited! I think Kirstie might beat me though cause she's literally been giggling and running around the room all day.

I realized that she's been watching a lot of videos of Avi, she might have a crush on him. But I've been watching all of Mitch videos at least 5 times, so yeah this is going to be fun!!

*time skip*

I heard a knock on the door and people laughing. I guess they're already bacons friends.

I started squealing and checked myself in the mirror, I realized Kirstie was doing the same.

" okay Scott how do I look?" She asked and fixed her hair.

" flawless! What about me?" I asked.

" sexy! Mitch will fall for you hard!" She said and smirked.

" yeah I know. He fell from heaven" I said and sighed dreamily.

" oh my god Scott! Really?" She said and laughed.

We walked towards the door and took one deep breath before we opened it.
My eyes were immediately drawn to Mitch and I felt myself staring. Fuck he was even more flawless in real life.

I realized what I was doing and pulled out of my gaze.

" hi guys come in!" I said and watched them all walk into my apartment.

I need to stop being so fucking lovestruck! Pull yourself together Scott!!
--

We were sitting at my couch, talking about songs we would like to cover.
I could actually feel Mitch's eyes on me almost the whole time, I loved it!!
--

We finally decided to do telephone and Kirstie and Mitch were having the solo.

After a hard work of arranging the song it actually turned out amazing!! It was like this was meant to be!

" you know we could addition with this to the sing off!" Avi said and smiled. Of course Kirstie agreed but u thought it was a really good idea.

*suuuuuper long time skip*

After we won the sing of, Mitch moved in with me. We created a vlogging channel called superfruit. Pentatonix was nominated to a Grammy and our christmas album went platinum!!

But the best thing that happened to me was that Mitch and I was boyfriends. We've been for 2 years and I'm planning on proposing at the song off stage.

We were performing there and I'm allowed to do I to tv! How amazing is that! That means that I can show everyone how much I love him, and he deserves that!

And btw Kirstie and Avi are also a couple, how f...cute, fcute isn't that?!!