Hunger games (part 2)

A/n y'all I actually had a dream about this yesterday! It's not the same as the story is going to be but in my dream I was Mitch and I was for some reason working together with Rafael from tmnt. And unfortunately Scott died and I/ Mitch cried a lot and I woke up sweating and crying cause in the dream I almost died like 5 times but Rafael saved me.

Soo that was weird... here's part 2, hope you like it!

Love y'all -Grace

Mitch's POV

I was pulled up on stage almost tripping over the stairs.

I felt like everything was going in slow motion and all I could focus on was the silent crowd and Scott's screaming.

I immediately ran into Scott's arms when I got on stage and we just stood there, sobbed and just savored each other's touch.

" that's the 2 competitors from district 12 who will fight in the hunger games" Effie said and applauded.

We were then led out from the stage and into some room were I guess we could have our last talk to family and friends.

I knew this because I went here to see Kirstie for the last time.

She was one of the tributes 1 years ago and I remember how much I cried when I got to meet her.

Unfortunately, as kind as she was, she didn't want to kill anyone and she died on the first day.
--

I was alone in a room and I guess Scott was in another one.

I was having a bit of a panic attack when my sister and dad came in.

I quickly ran to my dad and hugged him tight while I sobbed into his chest.

" it's okay to cry Mitchell" my dad said and I could see a tear falling down on his cheek.

This made me cry even more and then when I kneeled down to hug my sister was when I broke.

My sister who was only 8 hugged me with all her might and tried to comfort me.

After calming down, my sister asked dad to talk to me alone.

I hugged him one last time before he walked out.

" your going to let Scott win aren't you?" My sister asked.

I have to say that Michelle is very smart.

" yes... I know it's hard but if he died and I lived I wouldn't be able to carry on with my life. I love him with all my heart and a life without him is no life at all. Don't get me wrong I would do the exact same thing for you, you all have a special place in my heart that I can't live without" I said and felt a stray tear falling down my cheek.

" I know you love him Mitchie... It's just going to be so hard w.without you" Michelle said and then started sobbing.

I hugged her tightly and tried not to start sobbing too but I failed.

" the visitors must leave" a controller was standing by the door and this was my last time with Michelle.

" I love you sweetie... I know Scottie will love you and take care of you as much as I do. Bye baby girl" I said and then she was dragged out screaming for me.

I slid down in the corner of the room and just cried.

Everything was to much to handle but I don't want Scott to die.
--

I was sitting in Scott's lap while we were riding on the train that was leading us to the city.

I was in to much shock to speak and I guess he was to, so we just sat there and cuddled.