Chapter 3- A new family

I have been lying on this bed for two days.

"It is so boring!!!"I whine.

I isekaid in a weak body and I am a child as well.

Book you will pay for this one day!

I punch the pillow that was in front of me.

I am here for a mission so I must take action!

I have to find when this is in the novel world and meet Endymion!

I hear a knock on the door.

"Rose can I come in?"

It is Rose's mother! Or should I say mother?

"Come in!"I said.

Mother enters and is carrying food!

"Yummy! Thank you mother! It is my favourite dish!"

Who could have known?!

Yesterday when it was time to eat,the food that was brought to me was my favourite food from my world.

I am so relieved that it exists here as well!

Mother places the food in front of me.

I don't leave the bed if it isn't necessary.

I am feeling better from yesterday but still...

I look down at my body with disappointment.

Mother noticed my sadness and brought me into her gentle yet tight embrace.

"Daughter, mom is sorry.I promise you that if you eat your food we will go out together tomorrow!"

What?!She and I will go around town!!

I am getting excited just by imaging the beautiful sceneries of this world.

She is such a great and gentle mother!

I hug her back and give her a pat on the back.

"Thank you mother! It is not like I cannot walk or run! It is just that I am feeling dizzy from time to time! Please don't worry,I promise that I will get better!"

I showed my finger to her.

"Let's do a pinky promise!You keep your promise and I keep mine!"

Mother seemed moved by my childish action and accepted the pinky promise with connecting her finger with mine.

She pointed at the food with her other hand.

"Now Rose, please eat and get back to your feet!Mother is cheering up for you!Your father will also bring you presents to improve your mood!"

Father has been also been super supportive and brings presents that a child would love.

I am not a child but...His actions are so thoughtful and sweet that I can't help it.

I am not used to being their daughter yet but I am sure that we will be a loving family that support each other.

To be continued...