Chapter 49- Hiding feelings

Cain has left.

Thank God Endymion's father wasn't here while Cain was present.

I don't know what would happen if he finds out though...

I slapped my cheek.

I promised that I will help!

Get yourself together Rose!

I feel my blood boiling inside my veins.

I feel very powerful.

I know many things that his father doesn't know.

I will make my first move tomorrow.

*Ring*

Oh that is the bell!

Endymion?

I am just taking a walk outside and just chilled out.

Why would you have to call me now?!

Uff ! I signed and headed towards his room.

I opened the door without knocking.

"What is it young master?"I said.

He is standing and leaning against his desk.

"Come closer."he said.

I did as he said.

He leaned on me and whispered in my ear.

"My father has sent more spies to watch over my moves.He must have noticed that I hang out with Lisa too much.He is threatening me but won't say a word to me about this matter."

I nodded.

Ah!! He is so close!

My cheeks are going red!

"So what do you want me to do young master?"I said while I was trying to keep my cool.

His whispering is making my body feel hotter and hotter.

"I want you to watch over him like we said and- You also want to check on Lisa right? I wanted to call her because she must have been so scared... but since she also likes you- I decided to let you chat for a bit as well."

Ah! My heart is about to burst!

I can't take anymore of this!

I backed away and nodded.

I hope my business smile is covering all the chaos going on inside my head!

"Thank you young master!"I whispered.

We went outside of the house and left the neighborhood.

We don't want Endymion's father to find us so I told Alex and Lilly to cover up for us.

We went to the nearest phone station.

*Ringing* *Ringing*

"Hello? Who is this?" Lisa said.

"Lisa!!! It is Rose! Are you alright? I heard that you almost got murdered!"

She went through a heartbreak and now this...

It is just too much!

She giggled.

"I am stronger than you think guys! Me and my family have been taught how to defend ourselves.Since we are one of the strongest families it is no wonder that-"

Before she could finish I caught her off.

"Are you really not afraid? You didn't get hurt anywhere?

She remained silent for a few seconds.

" Ahaha...Well...I didn't know you can see right through people.I have pretended to be fine.I want to deal with things alone most of the time.But this time I have no choice."

So she was lying.

She isn't fine.

"So what happened to you? Tell me the truth."

Endymion is standing outside for the time being so we can have a private chat.He let me call her first because he thinks I will handle this better? How sweet Endymion!Aw.

"To be honest...I was terrified.The man reveled himself out of nowhere.It was midnight and I was preparing to sleep.When I was about to fall asleep for some reason I was uneasy.I stayed silent for a moment but-"

She paused.

"*Sign* A man with fully covered body with black clothing appeared in front of me out of nowhere.I remember that I was so terrified and didn't understand what was going on"

"Yes continue...You are safe now.Relax Lisa"I said to reassure her.

Her breathing has gotten heavier.

"It is true that I have learned how to defend myself.My body reacted without my will and before I know it I was on top of the man that almost killed me.I had grabbed his hands  with mine and moved them at the back of his head .I screamed and guards came to save me.That was all.I did tell everyone the truth but hid my feelings because I am afraid.I don't know what to do.What to feel.What should I do Rose?"

She seems so desperate.I can hear some sniffs. Is she trying to hold back her tears?

"It is alright now Lisa.You are safe now.You are talking with me.Everyone was worried about you and we promise that we will protect you from every danger.Some problems are too serious to be handled alone.So please trust us."I said.

She signed.

"Well you aren't just good at giving advice.You can change lives with this spirit in you.Thank you.I will calm down and be prepared for the next hit.Together we will get rid of that villain forever."Lisa said determined.

"Yes Lisa!"I said and we both laughed.

I am glad that I can be helpful.

*Knock**knock*

Endymion?

"Come in! I am done talking so it is your turn!"

Endymion opened the door and let himself in the small room.

He took the telephone from my hand and started talking to Lisa.

I better give them some privacy as welll.

I excused myself and exited the room.

To be continued...