Chapter 23- Is Endymion's father against Lisa and President?

I ran to mom.

"I am okay mom.I just got worried about you and went to look for you.That is only why."

My mom smiled confidently.

"I can take care of myself just fine. Anyways...Miss Lisa sorry for the trouble.I am glad I met you today.You look beautiful today but nothing can match the suits you wear at work."mom said and giggled.

"Oh yes! I decided to try something different today since we got invited here.Nice to see you again miss."

Lisa bowed to Endymion's father and mom.

"You seem interesting as well.It would be a pleasure if you work for me in the future."he said with a smirk.

What is he doing?

Asking the president's daughter to work for a family that isn't even that powerful yet!

Maybe this is how the competition started.

Lisa's eyebrows twisted.

"Ahaha...I would like to cooperate with you mister but my father and I are already busy with our own business."

She turned him down as she should!

That would have destroyed the pride of her family.

Mom broke the ice.

"Shall we go inside? It is getting chilly and my daughter has a fragile body."

I do have not gonna lie...

I got a cold and had fever for so many days.

I smiled awkwardly.

"Yes of course.Ladies come first.I need to discuss with the president as well."Endymion's father said with a calm tone.

We went back inside the palace.

Endymion's father headed to the president.

Mom went after him.

I am alone with Lisa again.

But...

If Lisa was with me.With whom is Endymion?

"Lisa!"

I turned towards the voice.

"Where did you go again! You like to play hide and seek that much?!"

Endymion came running towards us.

I lighten up when I saw him approaching.

"Hey Endymion!"I said with a big smile.

Lisa also greeted him with a wave.

He grabbed Lisa's hand.

"Come with me.I need to talk to you about something important."he said with an uneasy expression.

Ah...I guess I am the third wheel here!

I should leave them alone! I want them to end up together anyways right?

"Lisa, Endymion I will talk later to you guys.You can talk privately! I will go look for my father."

Lisa stopped me by blocking my way.

"No! You can't leave yet! I told you.There is a suprise for you Rose."she yelled.

To be continued...