Chapter 46- New discovery about me?

"Can you please wait for a moment?"

"Yes."Cain replied.

What should I answer?

Lisa shouldn't see him right now...But who am I to decide?

I will call Lisa.

"I am sorry mister Cain.I will call you back in 10 minutes"

I hung up before he could answer.

I quickly called her.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hello?"said Lisa.

"Lisa!I am sorry to disturb you but I have something important to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Cain called."

She gasped.

"Oh...um he must be worried because I avoid him."she said and sighed.

"Are you sure that this is the right thing to do miss Lisa? Maybe you should just discuss things so you can both move on."

"....Maybe you are right.I will do as you say! But you know what? I noticed something new about you!"

Oh she did?

"What is it?"I replied curious.

"You are a great advisor."

Me?

"Why me?I am just helping my friends."

I don't think that is something I should be praised for.

"No, no! Wrong! Not everyone would get in the trouble to guide me out of my unrequited love! I am thankful."Lisa replied happily.

"It is nothing really.Now you should go and call Cain.See ya!"

"I will call you again miss- Oh wait!"she said in a rush.

"Yes?"

"Your name? Sorry I forget names easily hehe"Lisa said embarrassed.

"My name is Rose.I don't remember if I have introduced myself.I am sorry."

"AHAHA! I can't believe that I finally found someone like Rose! I thought I was the one that didn't remember your name.But I guess neither of us remember! Ahaha"

She is much more cheerful!

"Okay see ya Rose!"

I hung up.

"Ufff! A lot of calls these days."I said and giggled.

*Knock*

Hm?

"I am here you know ..."

Young master?

I quickly turned.

"Ops! When did you come in young master? I didn't notice you at all!"

He slowly approached me.

"You are indeed good at giving advice.I have to admit that as well. But- Why did that bastard even call here in the first place?"he said and frowned.

"Young master... Mister Cain was just worried about miss Lisa.They will figure out everything on their own now.We got involved too much.It is time to stop."

He looked in my eyes.

"Jeez...Why must you be right in this situation? I get your point.I am going to my office."he said a bit annoyed and scratched the back of his head.

"Good luck at your work young master!"

He waved and left.

I have a lot of work to do as well!

I have to go shopping with Alex.

...

We are wondering around  town with Alex.

Lilly was busy with cooking and didn't accompany us.

"Alex! Hey! Don't just take random things.We are here to shop for cooking ingredients not go on shopping spree."I said as I saw Alex wondering around a little bit too much.

She signed and pouted.

"Jeez~ Before I was the mean one but we switched roles lately...Also how is your day going so far?"

That is true...Her vibe and attitude around me have changed. It is because she trusted me right?

Should I tell her about the drama I got in?

She rather likes gossip sometimes.

"So...Miss Lisa and Mister Cain called today.Did you not know about this?"I said.

"Oh no! They hide private things like these because they have important places in the society!"she replied.

Oh yes that is right...

It isn't like back at my world.

Here that can cause a huge fuss.

"Oh! I am sorry I completely forgot! So I will tell you what happened in general but don't spread it somewhere.Can I trust you Alex?"

She is my friend that helped me survive in that household.

I think she is trustworthy.

She nodded with a smile.

" Well...Lisa had an unrequited love for Cain but he didn't love her back.He tried to be nice and avoid the truth but Lisa eventually confessed because of me."

She seems shocked.

"How did you even get involved Rose?!"

"Young master took me with him and I met Lisa so things just went that way..."

"Wow! Young master actually took you with him! That is such a rare thing!"

Lisa told me that as well.

"Do you think I suggested the right thing?"

"Yes there is no doubt! I wouldn't live in a romance that is only in my head! That is so stupid.Just go and confess already girl!"she said with sarcasm.

"Ahaha! You sure hit where it hurts Alex!"

She winked at me.

But I did something similar and still do...

I fangirl for Endymion eheh.

But it is better to not say it because of the rules.

I don't even know what will happen if I reveal my feelings.

But who wouldn't have a crush on such a great character with devotion, determination, strength and smartness!

"Rose?"

I flinched.

"Yes!"

"You were spacing out! Continue the drama!"

Oh yes...

"So to put in simple words, Cain is calling and looking for Lisa who is avoiding him.She got rejected obviously so she wanted her time.I called Lisa to tell her that Cain called and they will discuss things."

To be continued...