Chapter 4-Meeting the first male lead

Today is the day!!I will finally have the chance to gain more information and have a taste of this world!

Mother came to my room and helped me get ready.

The clothing here is also the same as home.

Rose has beautiful brown eyes and silky short brown hair as well.She isn't so different from the past me.I had brown eyes as well!

She took her beauty from her parents! Mother has blue eyes and brown hair and dad has brown eyes and brown hair.

"Rose please stop staring at your reflection and come here!"mother said energetically.

I ran towards her side happily.

Now I am feeling so light and healthy! They gave me fine medicine yesterday! I should thank the doctor personally if I get the chance in the future.

We left the house together and started walking.

I noticed some people nearby and told mother.

"Mother who are these people?"

It was a woman with shining blond hair and fair skin scolding a small boy.

He is small around my height and maybe a bit taller,has blue eyes like the ocean and blond hair like that woman.

They must be son and mother.

My mom scanned them and turned to me.

"Rose those are our neighbors they moved in some days ago! Let's go and welcome them to our neighborhood!"my mom said proudly.

She is such a sweetheart.

I smiles to myself and followed her while we were approaching them.

My mom smiled at them when they noticed her.

"Hello! I am Margarita from the house close to yours! My husband, Jason and I are from the Lenarbez family tree.May I know your names?"

She sure has manners! Bravo mother!

I fangirled on my mind for her.

The boy avoided to look at us and his mother spoke up.

"Thank you so much for the warm welcome.Please forgive my son he isn't used to this new environment yet.Also let me introduce myself."

She smiled and bowed.

"My name is Suzanne and my husband is Matt.We are the Kanerians.Ah! And let me introduce you to my son young lady!"

She looked at me with gentle eyes.

"Son look this way please!"she said with a fake smile.

The little boy turned to look at me but didn't seem satisfied.

"Hello.My name is Cain.Nice to meet you miss Margarita and miss..."

"Rose."I said with a beam.

"Miss Rose."he said while looking away.

Okay so...

Elena don't scream...You just met the male lead!?!?!

He is just so handsome and cute as a little boy!

In the book he was described as fierce but always remained a gentleman.

He was part of a gang but he kept it a secret from everyone except the heroine.

What should I do in this situation?!

I am nervous since I am also a fan!

To be continued...