Chapter 25- Things are going downhill

"How dare you talk to the president this way?!"a man screamed in an angry voice from the crowd.

Endymion's father lips formed an evil smile.

"Say...Do you want to work for me?"in a sarcastic voice.

"I don't understand what you are talking about.I wasn't invited here to make any kind of contact." President responded and glared back to Endymion's father.

He wants to humiliate the president and gain even more power.

Today is the day that the huge conflict between the two families start.

Many will side with president but there are still some who will have 0 IQ and follow Endymion's father.

Mom is sitting in the corner away from them thank God.

"Father! What is wrong? I heard shouting!"Lisa said while she was approaching with Endymion by her side.

"Stay back my daughter.This is business."president said.

He wants to protect his family.

"B-but dad! That mister also offered me to work with him.This may actually cause a lot of problems.Maybe we should just make peace and discuss it in private!"she said with a clearly worried expression.

The speak of  the devil turned to look at Lisa and chuckled.

"Oh it is you again missy.I did ask you to work for me.So now that mister president is here as well.Why don't you agree already?"

Lisa took a step back since she couldn't reply anything back.

Endymion decided to step in and defend his unrequited love.

"Father what are you even thinking?" he said with a glare.

Endymion father's smile faded away.

"Who gave you the right to raise your voice against your own blood.Go home and we will have our little chat about your rebellious attitude..."

Endymion flinched but didn't move aside.

"This isn't time for my family issues.President unfortunately you ran out of time.Your daughter is such a useless tool for me. I already thought of whom will take the place of your precious daughter.Yes! I will turn everything against you President! AHAHAHA!"

What?!That didn't happen in the novel!

He slowed turned towards my direction.

W-what?!

"I want her as my new employee.This will be way easier with her.Lisa isn't as smart as this girl.I can see it in her eyes".

But I am so young! What can I even do for him?

Mom rushed to my side.

"Why are you attacking our family?"

He stayed silent.

"Not only my family but my employees as well mister?"the president said even more annoyed.

"I will not let this happen! Step back this instant!"he shouted.

Endymion's father slowly took something out of his pocket.

A gun?!

What this wasn't supposed to happen?!

What should I do?!

To be continued...