Chapter 60- Realizing

"Hmm..."

Huh? Endymion's voice?

I feel the warmth of his body around me.

Oh...

That is right... Last night we...

I can't help but blush at those memories we created together.

I opened my eyes and saw a little light coming from the gap between the closed curtains.

Damn it is directed towards my face.

It is blinding me.

I turned to face Endymion who was hugging me from behind.

He is sleeping so peacefully.

Just how cute he seems and handsome at the same time.

How is that even possible?

I just can't take my eyes off his sleeping face.

I want to kiss him all over his face but he isn't awake yet.

Should I wake him up?

*Gasp*

Wait-

What time is it?!

I rushed and quickly snatched the clock.

"Phew... It is one hour before I usually come and wake him up ..."I whispered.

If he was late for his duties and people saw us like this...

It would have been so embarrassing!

"Hmmm...ugh...No...Fa...Father!"Endymion said and struggled in his sleep.

Is he having a nightmare?

He is sweating ...

I started shaking him.

"Endymion! Endymion! Wake up!You are-"

Before I could finish he put his hands around me and pulled me closer to his chest.

"W-wha?" 

My eyes widened in suprise.

"Hahah! You really believed that Rose?"he said wide awake.

"Wait what? You were pretending this whole time?!"I said totally taken aback.

He was laughing and giggling.

"Pfff!Hehe I was just playing a prank on my lover. Is something wrong with that? "he said playfully and kissed my forehead.

"Meanie jeez. I am glad you weren't having a nightmare though."I said and rubbed my cheek against his chest.

Hm?

Oh... He is staring at me...

I can't help but look away.

He gently put his hand on my face and made me look at him.

"Look at me. Don't turn away..."he said with a sweet smile.

...

Stop.

Being.

So.

Adorable.

Hun.

I grabbed his cheeks with my hands and squeezed them.

"Why must you be this adorable-"I said while I was having a cuteness overload.

His eyes lightened up and his cheeks got red.

"A-adorable? Me?"he said in embarrassment.

I smiled energetically.

"Yes! You are cute and adorable and strong and reliable and handsome and-"

Before I could say more he covered my mouth with his hand.

His ears are red too.

How cute ~

"Endymion!~Do not be shy.There is no need to feel embarassed after what happened last night~"I whispered in his ear to tease him.

He sighed and looked in my eyes.

"You would wake me up from any nightmare, right Rose?"

I felt my heart stop for a moment.

I smiled warmly and put my arms around his neck.

"I am going to keep them away.I will never tolerate anyone hurting you in front of me.Even...if they are in a dream."

He paused for a moment but hugged me close to him.

"Thank you Rose.I know this may be pathetic for me to ask my maid but I swear on my life that I will always protect you too.I can even sacrifice myself to make sure that you survive."

"What are you saying my sweet Endymion?I do not want you to die for me for any reason.I cannot be happy if you aren't alive."

He nodded.

After some minutes we let go of each other and got dressed.

"Did you get rid of the body?"I asked.

"No I did not. I hid it and am waiting for my father to search for it.It will be a sign that he should back down.PFtt...Not like I am expecting that he will..."he said with a smirk and range in his eyes.

"I must kill my own father for the sake of thid world.Must seem crazy to you Rose."he said and looked at me with a fake smile.

He came closer to me and gently rubbed my cheek with his hand.

"You are making a troubled expression.Did I scare you?"he said with concern.

Endymion...

"No I am not frightened.I hate him too.He destroyed my family here and...amost killed me ..He made me face my worst possible scenario"I said coldly lowering my gaze.

Everything he did to my mother, me, Lisa,you and Cain.

I can not let things go like that again...

"What?"Endymion said angry.

"Huh?What?"I said and looked at him.

What expression is this?

His eyes have widened and his fake smile had dissapeared.

So much anger was into his words.

"Endymion?"I called him.

He looked at me from top to bottom.

"My father almost killed you?And you are saying that now?"

"What?"I said in confusion.

He suddenly grabbed me by my hands and checked for any scars on them.

"There are none...What did he do to you?"he said and looked at me with fear.

Endymion is worried about me...

"Do not tell me...On the first day you said you missed your family and you cried...Then you were also slapped the other time...Was that all caused by my father?"he asked.

I...

"You are making a sad face so my father must have done something!Please tell me!I am sorry that I did not do anything to protect you in the past.I was so suspicious of you at the start. I thought that you were sent as a maid to kill me or to fool me by him."

To be continued...